chapter 2

At the mansion Gabriel was working at his podium and Nathalie was answering emails on her computer, Gabriel received a phone call from the school, telling him to pick up his son as he wasn't feeling well, Gabriel sent Nathalie and the bodyguard to collect adrien from school.

Once Nathalie was in the car so many thoughts went through her head, she knew adrien looked ill but she didn't think it would be that bad that he couldn't make it through an entire school day.

Once the bodyguard arrived at the school, Nathalie quickly rushed in and she was relieved to see that adrien hadn't fallen unconscious and that the only thing he had was a bad flu, Nathalie collected adrien from the office and she helped him into the car, as they drove off Nathalie started expressing how worried she was and she gave adrien a light peck on the head.

Once they arrived at the mansion, Nathalie and adrien got out of the car and Nathalie placed adrien arm around her waist and she placed her arm on adrien shoulder, helping him go up the stairs to his room.

When they got to his room, Nathalie helped adrien get dressed into his pyjamas and she got a thermometer and she checked adrien temperature, which was 38C so Nathalie put a cloth with cold water around his neck and she made adrien some soup, she fed him because he was in pain and once he finished the soup she tucked adrien into bed, wishing him a peaceful rest.