chapter 10

Gabriel dream

Gabriel was asleep and he woke panting and gasping for air, when he turned his head he saw Emilie sleeping right next to him.

Whatttt! Gabriel screamed causing Emilie to wake up "be quiet Gabriel, I'm trying to sleep" but how are you alive "remember you merged ladybug and cat noir's Miraculouses to create a wish" so if your here then who's your replacement Gabriel questioned "Nathalie"

Oh no! Gabriel thought he couldn't imagine Nathalie being in a coma, Gabriel thought he was dreaming so he went down to the basement and once he got there, he saw Nathalie body lying in a coma and yet she looked so peaceful.

Gabriel couldn't believe that the woman who was his partner in crime, the woman who was such a devoted assistant and the woman who would do anything for Gabriel's happiness was lying there in a coma.

Gabriel couldn't' believe that Nathalie sacrificed her life for his happiness, so many thoughts were running inside Gabriel head, he started collapsing to the ground crying.

End of Gabriel dream

Gabriel was moving around and talking in his sleep and he woke panting and gasping for air but this time it wasn't a dream because he saw Nathalie rubbing his shoulder telling him that "it's ok, it was only a dream" once Gabriel had calmed down, he told Nathalie everything, Nathalie said that she would never leave him.

Nathalie was about to leave, when Gabriel grabbed her wrist and he started begging her to stay with him, so Nathalie got into bed and she made sure Gabriel was comfortable before she fell asleep but she left a gap in between her and Gabriel for respect.