chapter 6

Gabriel slipped a hand around Nathalie back and another under her legs, picking her up bridal style, Gabriel placed Nathalie on the toilet and he left to give her some privacy, once Nathalie flushed the toilet and she washed her hands, Gabriel came into the bathroom and he started opening the taps to let the water fill the bathtub.

Nathalie was leaning against the bathtub and Gabriel started undoing the straps on her shoes and he took her shoes off, he then slowly pulled her skirt down being careful to not hurt her, ouch! Exclaimed Nathalie holding her stomach sorry Nathalie I'll try to be careful.

Gabriel then slipped her shirt over her head, than he gently slipped her pants off, then he unclasped her bra and then he took Nathalie's hair ties out of her hair letting her hair fall gracefully below her shoulders, Gabriel thought Nathalie looked really hot but he didn't want to admit it.

He helped Nathalie get into the bath and she just layed there for half an hour, Gabriel helped Nathalie wash her hair and her body, Gabriel loved feeling Nathalie bony shoulders, her beautiful breasts and her well toned ass, once Gabriel finished rinsing Nathalie body he helped her out of the bath and then he drained all the water from the bath.

Gabriel wrapped a towel around Nathalie slim body and he helped her put a bathrobe on, Gabriel wrapped his arm around Nathalie waist and Nathalie placed her arm around Gabriel back, Gabriel helped Nathalie walk to his room as she was still in pain.

Once they got to Gabriel room Nathalie sat on the edge of the bed, Gabriel took the towel of her head, he dried and brushed her hair and then he took her bathrobe off and he clasped her bra around her breasts and he put her pants on to her, he then helped her with her pyjamas.

(Nathalie pyjamas)

 Once Nathalie was lying against the back board of the bed, Gabriel got her medicine from the filing cabinet and he saw Nathalie hiding under her duvet, Gabriel reassured her that if she takes her medicine, she'll get better quicker so Nathalie to...

Once Nathalie was lying against the back board of the bed, Gabriel got her medicine from the filing cabinet and he saw Nathalie hiding under her duvet, Gabriel reassured her that if she takes her medicine, she'll get better quicker so Nathalie took her head out from under the duvet and Gabriel gave her 2 spoon fulls of her medicine and he brushed a few strands of hairs out of her face, before giving Nathalie a kiss on her forehead, as a caring gesture which made Nathalie blush.

Nathalie was asleep and Gabriel was right next to her just encase anything happened to her, Gabriel could hear the car pulling up outside so he went to greet adrien.

Adrien walked into the mansion, he saw his father and questioned where's Nathalie? She's asleep adrien, she's got a really bad flu so please don't disturb her.

Gabriel and adrien had dinner together while Nathalie was asleep, she had been asleep all afternoon.