chapter 5

Nathalie woke up feeling tired and her body was aching but she didn't care, she got dressed.

(This is what Nathalie is wearing)

she headed towards adrien room to wake him for school "adrien wake up your going to be late" adrien woke up and he asked Nathalie if she was ok  as her voice sounded really sore, Nathalie said she was fine and she gave adrien his breakfast before ...

she headed towards adrien room to wake him for school "adrien wake up your going to be late" adrien woke up and he asked Nathalie if she was ok as her voice sounded really sore, Nathalie said she was fine and she gave adrien his breakfast before she went to her office.

While Nathalie was working Gabriel couldn't help but stare at Nathalie as majority of her legs and ribs were exposed "She's so hot" Gabriel whispered to himself but he didn't want to believe that he had feelings for Nathalie because his heart belongs to Emilie.

Gabriel also noticed that Nathalie voice was really sore and that she was rubbing her eyes a lot, Gabriel asked her if she wanted to eat or drink anything but Nathalie said no.

After a while Nathalie started feeling extreme pain in her stomach, so she quickly ran to the bathroom with Gabriel hot on her tail. When Nathalie reached the bathroom, she started throwing up and while she was throwing up Gabriel rubbed smooth circles on her back to sooth her, once Nathalie finished throwing up, she wiped her mouth clean, flushed the toilet and drank some water.

Nathalie your taking a week of work because your clearly not well, Gabriel picked Nathalie up bridal style and he carried her into his room and he gently placed her on his bed, Gabriel got a thermometer and he checked Nathalie temperature which was 40C wow your burning up Gabriel placed a hand on her muscular back, you must've caught the flu of adrien.

Nathalie felt like being sick again so she held her mouth and Gabriel quickly grabbed a bin and she started vomiting into the bin before lying back down on the bed groaning because of the pain she had in her body.

Nathalie didn't notice that she had a little bit of vomit on her chest and shirt until Gabriel pointed it out, how about a bath Nathalie it could really help ease your pain, I would love to Gabriel but I can barely get up, it's ok I'll help you.