chapter 7

The next day Gabriel and adrien were eating breakfast, Nathalie walked in and Gabriel helped her sit down and he asked how she was feeling.

I feel a little bit better, my vomiting has stopped but my body still aching Gabriel got a thermometer and he checked Nathalie temperature which was 38C, your still a bit warm, adrien finished his breakfast and he went to his room to relax, Gabriel brought Nathalie some soup and she finished the entire bowl.

Gabriel picked Nathalie up bridal style and he carried her to his room, he sat her against the back board and he gave her 2 spoon fulls of her medicine, Gabriel passed Nathalie a water bottle and she took a few sips, before handing it back to Gabriel.

Nathalie started lying down in bed and Gabriel said "I think you should go to the toilet, before you rest" Nathalie just shook her head in disagreement, I can't Gabriel, I go to the toilet and I keep constipating, don't worry I'll help you.

Gabriel wrapped his arm around Nathalie waist and he helped her walk to the toilet as her body was still aching, when they got to the toilet Gabriel pulled Nathalie's trousers and pants all the way down to her ankles, he then helped her sit on the toilet, Nathalie tried to do a poo but it wasn't coming out.

Gabriel knelt down and he placed one hand on Nathalie's slim stomach, gently massaging it and he placed his other hand on Nathalie's arm gently stroking it up and down, trying to ease Nathalie's pain as tears started pouring out of her eyes and rolling down her cheeks.

It's going to be ok Gabriel hummed, I know it hurts Nathalie but you'll be ok, Gabriel kept massaging her stomach and stroking up and down her arm, poo started coming out of Nathalie body even if it was only a little bit, it was better then nothing.

Once Nathalie finished pooing, she wiped herself and she pulled her pants and trousers up and she washed her hands thoroughly with soap, when Nathalie finished drying her hands, Gabriel wrapped his arm around Nathalie waist and he helped her walk back to his bedroom.

Once they were inside the bedroom Gabriel gave Nathalie a tissue to wipe her eyes, when Nathalie finished wiping her eyes, Gabriel got into bed with her, to make her comfortable once Gabriel was in bed he wrapped one of his arms around Nathalie waist pulling her close to him, Gabriel and Nathalie were both snuggled into each other as they both peaceful fell asleep.