chapter 13

Adrien was at school and he couldn't help but stare at Marinette, Adrien thought Marinette to be really good friend, he enjoys her company and she can always make him laugh, he loved how kind, caring and selfless Marinette was.

In the corridor Adrien accidentally bumped into Marinette "sorry" they both said to each other, adrien started blushing and as he left school early to do his photo shoot, he couldn't stop thinking about Marinette and that's when adrien realised that he had a crush on Marinette and that Marinette was more then just a friend.

A week later Adrien was ready to propose to Marinette, he brought her a beautiful pink ring in a shape of a heart.

(The ring adrien brought for Marinette)

Know adrien had to put his brilliant plan into action, after school he asked Marinette if she wanted to try Andre sweethearts ice cream this evening, Marinette said yes, thinking that she was going to buy ice cream with a friend, being totally una...

Know adrien had to put his brilliant plan into action, after school he asked Marinette if she wanted to try Andre sweethearts ice cream this evening, Marinette said yes, thinking that she was going to buy ice cream with a friend, being totally unaware of the surprise adrien was planning.

In the evening adrien and Marinette were wearing their normal day clothes because if adrien asked her to dress up then Marinette might get suspicious.

Once they were at Andre they brought ice cream together and Andre did his normal ice cream magic, "Green for his eyes and blue for her hair, red to show the secret passion that awaits" they both thanked Andre, before sitting on a bench to eat their shared ice cream.

While they were eating, adrien started feeding Marinette and then Marinette started feeding Adrien, they were feeding each other and Marinette found it kinda cute.

Once they finished their ice cream, adrien took Marinette to the Notre dame cathedral and adrien kneeled down on one knee and he spoke.

Marinette your so kind, caring and selfless and I enjoy your company, your the only person who could make me laugh, you are truly one of a kind and I could never take my eyes off you, you are such a passionate person, so Marinette Dupain Cheng will you be my loyal girlfriend forever.

Adrien pulled the box out of his pocket and he presented the ring to Marinette, Marinette said "she would love to be his girlfriend forever" and adrien slipped the ring onto Marinette finger and they both passionately kissed each other on the lips as they were know officially boyfriend and girlfriend.