•Introduction•

"Komore teahouse!"

"Komore teahouse!"

"Excuse me?"

"You should really try Komore teahouse!"

-----------------------

"Yoimiya darling, ayato doesn't like tea.."Ayaka sighed hopelessly staring at her girlfriend.

"Maybe he'll change his mind??" The 'light ash blonde' haired girl said questioning Ayakas knowledge.

"It doesn't seem like a thing he'd do..." the 'baby blue' haired girl stated.

Ayato simply watched them talk with a grin on his face.

"I'll try it out!"

There was a particular reason for this..

A certain boy he admired.

'A perfect opportunity!' He said to himself
--------------------
July 2nd:

"Good morning, welcome to Komore tea house!"

It was thoma

Ayato wasn't a stalker or anything! Totally not..
" good morning to you too !" He said grinning softly at the boy standing in front of him.

The rather cute boy wore a 'baggy looking' sweater with oversized black jeans held by a tight belt wrapped around his thin waist. A cream coloured apron covered up the front of his outfit with the words 'Komore teahouse' .

"Would you like a table seat or bar seat?" The 'honey' haired boy asked politely with a small neat notebook in between his slim fingers .( which frankly didn't stop ayato's heart from beating any faster )

"Whichever you want~" the 'blue' haired boy said (while visualising his dirty fantasies) 

"Excuse me?" The slightly shorter boy questioned in confusion. Never had he come across a customer quite like this, he found it intriguing.

"Bar please!" Ayato exclaimed realizing what he had just said waving his hands around in embarrassment.

"Alright!" The other said joyfully, slightly keeping up the innocent act.

Ayato made his way to the bar and examined the menu carefully , in Komore teahouse, there is a wel known drink , he decided to choose it.

"Could I take your order?" The shorter boy said.

' a milk tea please'

And that's how the story began.

dont forget to favourite

(I PROMISE ILL MAKE THE NEXT CHAP LONGER)