•cat cafe •

"Seriously.. A CAT CAFE??" Ayato exclaimed 

Although His reaction seemed negative , he loved cats , so much that he almost brought 5 home from the Asase shrine.

" is there a problem?" Thoma asked noticing Ayato's shocked expression.

"Not at all!.." the blue haired boy replied.

Truth be told , Ayato had ONE problem , his soft spot was cats and it was quite a big secret which he didn't want to be discovered.

"If you say so"
-------------------------
When Ayato entered , the thing that he feared most had just happened THEY WERE ADORABLE, he couldn't hold back any longer and ran over to a small Scottish fold and started stroking his paws .( not in a wierd way )

Thoma didn't particularly like cats, he was more of a dog person, but he figured that ayato liked cats , after all, he looked like that kind of guy.

"You like cats.. ha, I'm more of a dog person " Thoma said selfishly.

Ayato ignored Thoma's statement and went over to the bar to get food.

He picked a pastry with a heart shape inside of it and marched along to the drinks section

He grabbed a strawberry milk and sat himself at a table signalling for homa to come and sit in front of him

"Why dogs?" Ayato asked out of the blue

"Excuse me?" Thoma replied in confusion

"Why do you prefer dogs?" Ayato repeated in a more detailed way

"I have a tanuki at home so I'd rather just stick to dogs" thoma finally answered

"I see" Ayato said, nodding knowing that he had learned more about Thoma already.

-------------------------

After being done , Thoma proposed that they go to an arcade , Ayato was quite fond of this idea. It was about five minutes away so they decided to walk there. While walking to a location , Ayato eyed a cake shop "you want cake?, we literally just ate." Thoma sighed, Ayato nodded in agreement.

After seconds of silent thought , Thoma walked Ayato into the cake shop. "take what you want , it seems fairly cheap" Thoma said , examining the price tags. Ayato nodded pointing at a small strawberry cake in the corner. Within seconds, the cake was in a small bag and handed to him "that'll be 12 mora" The shopkeeper said as Thoma opened his wallet and handed them the small coins. " have a nice day!" the shopkeeper exclaimed as they exited the door.

Before arriving at the arcade, Ayato reminded Thoma that he was broke and had to get money from the bank. Instead of just walking ahead, the slightly shorter male accompanied him. When Ayato pulled out his card Thoma gasped at the sudden realization but decided to keep it to himself 'I knew something was off , he must be related to Ayaka!'. Ayato eyed Thoma in confusion but didn't bother asking because there wasn't really a point.

It had already taken them 30 minutes to get there and they were exhausted , soon after they rushed to the roller coaster simulator. They spent about 30 mora on that ride and frankly felt like throwing up afterwards.
-------------------------

"I'm home!!" Ayato exclaimed

Ayato: hey

Thoma: what's up

Ayato: I'm bored

Thoma: then sleep

Ayato: no.

Thoma: yea you should.

Ayato: no.
Ayato is offline...

Thoma: i like you
Deleted message
Thoma: are you dating anyone?
Seen
Message deleted
Thoma is offline...

Thoma: i like you Deleted messageThoma: are you dating anyone?SeenMessage deletedThoma is offline

Ayato savoured his strawberry cake as he talked to thoma.

Ayato: nope

Thoma: good
Message deleted

Thoma: okay ^^

Ayato: why?

Thoma is offline

Thoma is offline

DID THOMA HAVE FEELINGS FOR AYATO??

Ayato panicked and ran downstairs.
"How do you know if someone likes you back?"

...

" what? " Ayaka questioned as her girlfriend smirked. Yoimiya had seen Ayato and Thoma at the cat café and knew exactly what was going on "they take you to cafés and uhh... THEY GIVE YOU THEIR NUMBER" Yoimiya said. " but i didnt do any of that Yoi" " Thats because i confessed"

" Alright Ayato , i'll give you some advice , come with me" Yoimiya said cheerfully

" i know you like Thoma."

dont forget to favourite