•rest•

"welcome to the Wanmin restaurant how can I help y- ", the young girl grinned, "Chongyun, Xinqiu I've got customers for you!"

Ayato shrugged it off , not understanding why the girl looked like she was scheming some form of evil plan. "a table for two please", the ginger-ish haired male said interrupting his boyfriend's thoughts. Two younger- looking boys rushed over, both having blue hair , They lead both Thoma and Ayato to a small table in the corner of the crowded restaurant.

--

Thoma sat down in boredom before glaring at ayato hoping for something entertaining to happen. When the lighter blue haired boy walked over with two menus, ayato sighed in relief almost dying of starvation.

Ayato had ordered a soba and thoma had ordered a hot pot.

"Are you sure you want the plus size sir? " the other blue haired male asked in shock

"You heard me!" Thoma replied smilingly

"We-whatever you say sir" the savy blue haired boy replied.

The lighter blue haired boy then dragged the other away.

-

Thoma slurped his hot pot down Within seconds as ayato stared at him in shock.

« Slow down darling my credit card has its limits too » ayato mumbled that last part

« But it's a kamisato card.. » thoma said staring down at his hotpot sadly

« Fair point! Continue! » ayato replied have I been fooled by thoma's cuteness?

Ayato leaned forward and ruffled thoma's hair.

« Seriously ignore what I said! I'll even get you another one if you'd like »

Not even a second later, thoma was back to attacking his hotpot.
-

Ayato on the other hand calmly ate his soba, savouring it as if he had all of the time in the world.
-

« I wonder... should we go to the hot springs after this? » ayato pondered

« That would be amazing! » thoma replied

-

About an hour later, the two blue haired boys waved ayato and Thoma goodbye and they headed over to the hot springs.

Although it was getting dark, the warm- looking lights illuminated the water, making it quite entertaining.

Ayato and Thoma grabbed towels and both slid into the hot springs.

The salts prickled ayato's chest causing it to be quite annoying at first , but a couple of minutes and he had gotten used to it.

Thoma buried his head in the curve of ayato's neck , it was warm , too warm? It must've just been the hot spring water, thoma couldn't have blamed thoma for feeling too warm because of how boiling the hot springs were.

After 20 minutes or so, they were getting changed over in the small wardrobe- sized sections of the changers.

Thoma didnt worry much about his informal wear but on the other hand ayato was soaking wet even after attempting to cry himself and he had spent ages tailoring his clothing.. what a waste.

-
When arriving back at Thomas's house , ayato jumped onto the nearest couch and signalled for Thoma to sit next to him. Thoma did so and to his surprise ayato leaned his head onto Thomas's thighs almost as if a pillow was there instead. Thoma placed a hand on ayato's head out of curiosity to find that it was abnormally warm. « Darling? Have you got a fever? » thoma asked in concern. Ayato had known this since the start of the day , but never could a simple fever ruin his chances of spending an amazing evening with his lover.

Thoma leaned down and kissed ayato's forehead before lifting him up slightly so he could get up. Ayato groaned in response.

« Come to bed ayato » Thoma mumbled

« sure » ayato said following his significant other to the room next door.

Thoma lay down and so did ayato before wrapping his arms around thoma's chest for comfort. « Ayato.. you fvvking moron, you couldve told me sooner » thoma said into his pillow. ( which was slightly muffling his voice )

Ayato's head started to ache as he moved around the bed trying to find a comfortable position , he flipped the pillow from side to side trying to reach the colder side but ended up failing.

« Thoma darling? Are you awake? »
Ayato mumbled in a kind tone

« Anything for you mr kamisato. » thoma replied rubbing his eyes

«my head is slightly aching, I was wondering if I used you as a pillow would my headache get better?» ayato said (clearly making up an excuse)

Thoma sighed before pulling ayato onto his chest and dozing off once more.
-

*Palm trees outro*

dont forget to favourite