•cute•

Thoma smiled as as ayato's thin, blue hair strands brushed against his bare neck.

When the movie was over , thoma lightly circled ayato's forehead to wake him up from his light sleep. "Ayato , wake up.. it's 2 am" Thoma whispered as he got up to turn the lights off. Ayato followed thoma into his room and sat on a couch munching on some pastry. "You can get in the bed you know.. it wouldn't be wierd because it's quite a large bed"
Thoma stated pointing at the space next to him. Ayato nodded and slumped himself over to the bed, thoma couldn't help but watch the definetely sleepier male fall into a deep sleep. "Good night" he said walking over to turn the lamp off.

-

Ayato awoke with his head buried into thoma's chest while he was texting. " good morning !" Thoma said before pausing and talking again " you seemed comfortable so I decided not to wake you ." Thoma said as ayato nodded in agreement and apologized. "Don't sweat it! You seemed comfy and it was the least I could have done since I basically imprisoned you in my house during a hurricane" Thoma answered. "I wouldn't call it imprisonment..." realizing that he was still lying down , he got up flustered and began to pick up his things and walk out the door. "Leaving already?" Ayato paused and turned back to thoma before thinking for once 'breakfast'. He turned back and got back into the bed and waited for thoma to exit the room before following him out. "What do you wanna eat?" Thoma asked while opening his fridge.

He had a magical fridge, everything in it made ayato's eyes shape like hearts as he took a big whiff of the sugary goodness as he pointed at one of the chocolate cakes "that one" " you sound just like my little cousin sayu , you sleep a lot , you ...

" you sound just like my little cousin sayu , you sleep a lot , you like cake , you like boba...." Thoma finally said
Ayato ignored what thoma had said and eyed to chocolate cake while almost drooling.

He savoured the cake before cleaning it up ( that was the least he could do ) "hey thoma , did you sleep?" Ayato asked "You know the cake I bought it at xxx" thoma replied avoiding answering 'He's ignoring the question' it seems as if thoma isn't one of the people who sleeps a lot.

Ayato walked over to the washing machine looking at his clothes in disgust "can I borrow some if your clothes?" Ayato asked "sure"

Ayato picked a grey ensemble and walked out of the room staring at thoma who was washing dishes, ayato had never noticed Thoma's sage green eyes , they were beautiful...

Snapping back to reality , ayato went over to thoma to help him clean " this is a mess , how long has it been since you bothered cleaning" Ayato questioned "my job is pretty long , today is just one of the few days that I have a day off" Thoma sighed before getting up and picking up a hairbrush. I

-

Lunch

Lunch

Lunch was about the most important meal for ayato , he would not function without lunch , he simply would not.

For lunch they had a vegetable salad to balance out all the sweets and then they had a couple of olives as a side dish.

Thoma admired ayato's strong physique and his tight posture , his blue hair and his pale skin , all of him was perfect . The only thing missing was him.
He wanted to date ayato so badly it became unhealthy, but for ayato's sake he didn't want to change things , at least not for now , after all , they'd been doing so well.

Thoma ran out of the house to do some errands before going to restock his fridge since ayato practically emptied it.
Ayato felt quite guiltily and felt the need to repay thoma... maybe mora?, he walked over to the bank and got some mora before taking abtaxi back to thoma's house since his legs had almost given up on him.

"Thoma?" Ayato shouted from the front door

"Yeah?" The shorter boy replied

"Here you go" he said , handing out 2000 mora , "that should repay all the money you spent"

"No way!" He said grinning and looking down at the check happily.

"But I have something else to tell you" thoma admitted

"I like you ayato.."

-(palm trees outro)

dont forget to favourite