•date•

" darling? " the slightly shorter boy asked peering to the other side of his bed. He earned a grunt from the blue haired male before sighing ' obviously he isn't gonna answer , it's 6 am' He'd been thinking about this for a while but him and ayato had never been on a real date , to be honest thoma felt as if he was missing out and although he had kissed ayato many times , his 'first' kiss was ruined by yoimiya.
-
"Wanna go on a date?" He said slightly tilting his head sideways as he got up from the bed.

"Sure" sure ayato replied still half asleep "what are you thinking?"

"maybe we could go to a hotel and have dinner there and stay there for the night" thoma suggested.

Ayato was too busy playing with one of Thoma's hair strands to pay attention but simply agreed.

--

The next day, he and ayato had planned to meet at 7pm. Ayato wore a quite formal suit and white gloves with a golden lining and Thoma wore pretty much the same , but less expensive.

"where are you going looking like that ayato" yoimiya asked grinning at the sight of ayato's outfit. "i don't know where ARE you going?" ayaka questioned curiously invested in where ayato was going.

"Work... dear sister I'm going to work" ayato smilingly said.

"Working with your boyfriend" yoimiya said in between deliberate coughs.

"Shut the fuck up" ayato mumbled angrily

"Yoimiya did I miss a chapter?" Ayaka said now clueless of the situation.

Ayato prayed that yoimiya wouldn't say anything that would give it away and gave her a glare.

"Inside joke" yoimiya said going back to her cheerful self.

"I see" ayaka replied "I was just wondering if he'd actually made any friends that are boys if you know what I mean.. he was always a girl person but what you said made my hopes go too high I guess"

Ayato sighed in relief , who knows what would of happened if ayaka found out. She's the type of sister who's a bit too supportive so anything about ayato making any sort of friend is massive news to her since he isn't exactly an extrovert.

--

Hey sorry this was a short chap I'm taking a break bc I have to go to boarding school

dont forget to favourite