• boyfriends? •

Without a second to lose ayato closed to gap between them by pressing his lips against Thoma's, the kiss deepened once thoma's shock had been overcome by pleasure. He had been waiting for this moment, it had been almost 5 months since they knew each other but thoma knows that they'd known each other way before that, stealing glances at eachother sneakily, waving when passing by.

"I love you" ayato then said while braking the kiss with a trail of saliva still connected to his mouth. Thoma smiled and replied "I love you too"
--

It had been a bit of time since that moment , about a month and yoimiya and ayaka hadn't found out yet which was a relief to ayato.

"I'm going out" ayato called through the halls

"Could you get me eggs?" Ayaka asked

"No."

Ayato almost went to Thoma's house on the daily basis.

"Hey thoma! Open up"(Veronica open the door 😍- armin )

(Veronica open the door 😍- armin )

"Hey darling" Thoma replied

"Darling? That's new" ayato said in acknowledgment.

They headed over to thoma's room and decided to chill there for a while. Thoma got bored and decided to braid a few strands of ayato's hair "pretty" thoma said satisfied with what he had done.

-
Ayato
Ayaka: I'd like you to meet a friend of mine

Ayato: busy

-
Thoma
Ayaka: could you come over

Thoma: I'm quite busy right now

-
They looked at eachother and began to leave out the front door act as if we've never met... okay

Ayato and thoma both got a taxi and walked the rest of the way using different paths, ayato arrived later.
-
"Hey ayato! So I wanted you to meet my best friend thoma!" Ayaka said happily

"Hey thoma ! Nice to meet you !" He said SHIT HE MESSED IT UP HE PROBABLY BLEW HIS COVER.

Ayato didn't want to act as if he wasn't dating his sisters best friend ,but if that had to be done ,he had no choice.
Keeping their telationship secret was all that ayato wanted , he wanted thoma to himself and didn't want other people interrupting them.

"That's all u wanted to say" auaka sighed "have a nice day!"

Yoimiya had suggested this all to ayaka, but why?

"I don't understand, did yoimiya do this ? Why so sudden?" Ayato asked

"I don't know" thoma replied

They walked back over to a near cafe and ordered a few pastries as usual before sitting down and savouring them.

"To be honest it wouldn't surprise me if it was yoimiya" ayato said out of the blue

"It wouldn't surprise me either due to the previous events" thoma replied

Ayato nodded
" she's been acting really strange, for all the time I've known her , she's been really kind hearted and never went too far , but at this point , she has." He stated while pondering the thought of why she would do something like this.

"I don't know" thoma replied

To be honest ayato did have a point , yoimiya was the type of person to never cross boundaries, but why now?

-

( sorry if this is a small chapter but I'm just a bit tired from a couple all nighters)

dont forget to favourite