Confessions

Confessions

"So what are the plans now"? Mrs Joongcheeveevat or Sara asked after the lunch was over. "The luggage is already shifted in your penthouse as you said".

Tae nodded his head in understanding, wiping his face with the napkin. He turned to see his mom discussing a few things, last minute arrangements with Sara while the dads were busy in business talk. He turned to his right, where Mew, now his wedded husband was silently listening to all. Tae sighed taking in his appearance and expressions.

They were cousins from father's side with Tae 5 years elder than Mew, handling the family business as CEO. While Mew, he was a doctor. A heart suegeon. They were quite close to each other in comfort zone but never thought about marrying each other. And now all of sudden they had to resgiter in the mayor office as husbands just because their grandfather wrote in his will to transfer his property under their ownership if they agree to get married or else it would go waste.

Not being greedy, but because no one had any objection, they were married now. But Tae was noticing, Mew was all quiet since morning. To say, he wasnt talking either. Not that he wasnt happy, but may be it was too soon to accept the fact and being in a relationship..

"I think we should be get going then. Mew"? He turned to Mew who simply nodded before excusing for a while.

"I know its rather quick for both of you. But am sure you guys are mature enough to take the relaitonship working. If any problem, we are always here for you". John came up and draped his arm over Tae's shoulder.

"I know Dad. Dont worry we will manage it". He said with a slight smile. He saw Mew coming downstairs. He was holding his bagpack that one of housestaff took and went out to keep it in Tae's car. Mew's car was to be driven by the driver.

"Mew. Am so happy for you son. You are about to start a new life son. It might not be like what you wanted it to start. But believe me, you can always start your life whenever you want it. Am sure you will be very happy". Sara held Mew's hand while his dad hug him and Tae both in his embrace.

Tae's parents were watching them with a slight smile and then bid them goodbye. Tae's mom was watching their back in deep thought. She was a mom and she knew they would take time to accept it. But none the less she was happy. She loved Mew like her own son. But....

**************
"Welcome Master Mew". Shiro, Tae's body guard cum right hand, greeted Mew as he entered the lounge.

"Thank you Shiro. I always said you not to call me Master hmmm". Mew said in his warm tone handing him his blazer.

"You are always a Master to me, Master Mew, like Master Tae and now we have a valid reason to call you Master. You are wedded Husband to Master Tae now". Shiro said and Tae who was folding his cuffs didnt miss the change of Mew's eyes. Smiling to silent in a matter of seconds.

"Shiro, did you arrange the room"? Tae changed the topic, gesturing Mew to sit beside him.

"Yes Master, master suite is all arranged the way you asked. The closets are arranged. Left for you, right for Master Mew". Shiro explained and Tae nodded his head.

"Sir. The dinner is ready". Their chef came in the lounge to inform them about dinner.

"I.. I want to change first". Mew stood up. He was feeling a bit uncomfortable for being in suit for long.

"Shiro take Master upstairs". Tae said but Mew waved his hands.

"I still remember the place". Mew went upstairs to get fresh.

The penthouse was a two storied, top floored, fully furnished. The first floor was all living area. Top was arranged in 3 bedrooms, 2 guest, 1 Master Bedroom. Mew had spent so many days living here with Tae but now sharing the same room and living for 24/7. It was an indifferent feeling.