Alphaa!!! Who??

Alpha!!!!!! Who???

When a pair of Alpha fall in love...
A MewTae or TaeMew.

"The fuck Mew"!!! Tae said!!! no he growled as soon as he entered the CEO office, throwing his coat on the couch. The owner, however was no different than him.

"Dont you dare raise your voice on me Tae. Its wasnt my fault. Alone". Mew stood up too, pressing his hands on big mahagony table.

They were facing each other with fierced expressions. The staff outside was trembling looking at their bosses all angry and mad at each other. The office was glass walled, everyone could see everything clear, until the glasses turned to get blind and the door was draped closed.

"Who the fuck wears a black V neck and long coat with slacks in the fucking meeting of Board of Directors". Mew moved around the table once he turned the room blind to outside. He pulled Tae's V neck at the neckline and smirked once he knew the reason.

Tae pulled our his shirt only to hold Mew at his shoulder and slammed his back with the table.

"Its not my fault you fuck. You bought this right? So what if i wore it today? Did i make your heart flutter? Did i look hot that you couldn't hold ypurself hmmm? Seriously Mew, i could see the bulge even if you were sitting across the table. And do you think i didnt notice your time to time glance at me? Or the poor pen that you were twirling around your fingers hmmm"? Tae retorted back with intense gaze and deep voice. Just hovering the lips of the man in his arms..

"And just to say, you were looking pretty sexy in this grey suit. How i wished to...". Tae licked his lips but before he cohld bend down, they heard at the door.

Mew quickly pushed him to straighten up, that they both didnt realise, Tae had almost pinned Mew on the table.

"Yes Daisy". Mew called his secretary. She came with a file in her hand and still nervous because of the intense atmosphere in the office.

"Sir .. You have to sign the papers. Sir Darvid, you are required too. The BoDs are calling for a final word on this Friday. Only if you both are available. Though you are free after 11am meeting on Friday". She handed a file to Mew who read the papers and fixed his signature before Tae did the same.

"Okay. I think 1pm Lunch would suit. What say"? Tae turned to Mew who nodded in agreement. They never crossed their personal maters with business.

"Right sir. Thank you. That sums up today". She checked the tablet and made sure they were free. It was 7 anyway.

"Great. Lets call it a day. We will be leaving too. Goodnight Daisy". Mew went to his chair to get his things packed while Tae went to his office, next to Mew.

"Dinner"? Tae asked Mew unlocking his Bently Sedan in the basement.

"Your treat". Mew winked as he opened his Merc Range rover.

"Stingy. Okay. Lets meet at usual. My reservation". With that Tae slipped in his car and drove off followed by Mew.

"Asshole". Mew chuckled in amuse.

"So whats the next plan about construction"? Tae asked once they settled in their seats with dinner.

"I think we are good to go from Monday. The architects will present the Blue Prints on Thursday that we will discuss with BoDs and then pass on to constructors". Mew picked sushi and dipped in the sauce. "Hmmmm tasty as always". He almost moaned savouring the taste with closed eyes.

Tae chuckled at him.

"What are you? 5"? He teased and laughed when Mew scrunched his nose at his tease. Something Tae loved about him.