Innocent Devil

Innocent Devil.

"So what do we have in here"?

Mew came back from his office a bit early thats why the resident in his apartment miscalculated the timings.

/*Flashback*/
Mew was the CEO of Suppassit Group of Companies. A name well known in local and international market for the manufacturing and supplying of medical instruments. A handsome, hot, sutble, calm and composed CEO. He was highly acknowledged and spotted in limelight. Still down to earth and sober.

But no one knew who he was after work. The creased Pants and crisp shirt would be replaced with leather pants and long boots. His shirt would be opened to display his sculpted chest full. And not to mention the hands adorned with rings, those pendants and yes the veins popping out of his arms.

He was the Royal Member of the Sapphire Den. A regular weekend customer. No, not customer, rather the King. He was one of those preciously exclusive members that were assigned Sapphire cards. Priviliged to use any alcohol, any room, any escort. He was a Dom, a dominant. Or many escorts would giggle calling him Daddy waiting for one look of noticing to be lucky enough to spend time with him.

The subs would flock over him as soon as he would enter the club to his particular seat. He would never call anyone to serve him. His favorite preferred wine would be served to him exclusively and he would just need to sit, legs.wide.open. Boys and girls in seducing smiles and short dresses would dance around him, sit in his lap after his permission. They would caresses the fine abs, lick the beautiful neck only and until he would tap their bums to leave.

If he would caught any in his eyes, he would throw him over his shoulder and everyone else would stay sulking at the rejection, still waiting for the juicy details to be filled in by the person who got lucky. Even if it would be a blowjob. Or a few handjobs. And not to mention, if someone got more lucky to entertain Master fully, he wouldnt be able to leave the room until noon next day. Exaggerated or not, but he was said to be ruthless and beast in the bed, yet everyone would do anything to be in bed with him.

It was one usual night when he entered the club and settled on his usual seat. But today no one dare approach him because he was in a worst mood. Not aggressive but cold. And everyone knew not to disturb him if he wasnt smiling. So yes everyone was glancing at him time to time in a hope that may be at some point he would look upto them.

Mew or Blaze as everyone knew here, no one had seen his face ever. Except his eyes. He would always wear a mask. Not that he was afraid of anyone, but he didnt want to show his identity to the world. He was looking around when he saw a boy, more or less his age. He was hot as fuck that he felt a stir in his body.

Without thinking anything, his feet drag him to the table where he was sitting idly. Head on couch. Eyes closed. Blaze took time to observe him. He was wearing a maroon shirt and black jeans. Nothing much exclusive yet he was so handsome that Blaze couldnt hold himself.

"Alone"? He said in his deep voice enough to startle the boy who sat up straight and then his eyes open wide. He opened his mouth to say something but ended up kept quiet.

Blaze raised his eye brow at his reaction. "You know me"?

"Who wouldnt recognize you. The news is spread wide that Saphhire has the hottest daddy in the town". The boy said playing with his fingers, looking down but the cuteness in his voice won over Blaze.

"Am Blaze. And you"? This time Blaze relaxed on the couch beside him, casually wrapping his left arm around his waist pulling him close. The boy shivered at the sudden closeness but he couldnt hold himself to sniff Blaze's neck where he was close to him.