Daddy's Little Prince 2

Author Note.

So after sooooo long. So much fighting with myself. Zero inspiration and zero interest, I managed to write the second part to this one shot.

If you want to understand the story, please read part 1 of Daddy's Little Prince in the same book.

There will be one more part of it that I hope I will write soon.

Enjoy if it's worth it.

----------

Daddy's little Prince. 2

Tae saw Mew who was apparently working on his laptop but Tae could see he was lost in some thoughts. 

Since the incident with Mia, Tae had started to notice changes in Mew. He was in a way more… mature to say. He was no more clingy and though Tae missed it, he appreciated it too. 

Mew was not like other kids or boys of his age and he had no formal education, but with the help of Thanitt and Gulf and their recommended private tutors, Mew had managed to enroll in high school. 

He was an intelligent and sharp student and just recently he had started going to college. Tae wanted him to make friends and extend his social life and Mew had succeeded but he was practically an introvert so it wasn't easy for him to mingle around. 

Tae had noticed very obvious changes in his personality. Previously he wouldn't care if Tae was sitting with him while he would change or take a bath, but now, he would shy away. 

Tae had talked to his friend who was a psychiatrist and explained the whole situation. His friend told him that it was because Mew was starting to explore his body and behavior. And it was quite normal. 

But Tae was missing his clingy boy. A bit too much. 

“Baby”. He called Mew who startled at his voice and looked at him with wide eyes. 

Tae smiled at him, opening his arms from where he was sitting on the couch. “Come here”. 

Mew smiled back and moved to sit with him on the couch. “Hmmm”. He rubbed his cheeks on his chest like a little kitten, like old times. 

“How's your studies going?” Tae leaned back, putting his legs on the coffee table and Mew leaned on him too. This was a more relaxing position. He was missing Tae too but his busy schedule wasn't letting him spend time. 

“It's good, Daddy”. Mew rubbed his cheeks again, making Tae chuckle. 

“Why are you doing this? Looks like you are a kitten”. Tae racked his fingers in his hair and frowned. “Your hair is so rough, Baby”. 

“Yeah I didn't get time to oil them and massage them”. Mew said as if thinking when was the last time he did it. 

“Go get the bottle”. Tae pushed him off and even if Mew didn't want to leave the embrace, getting a massage from Tae was yet another treat from him that he didn't want to miss. 

He ran and stumbled on the chair and then tripped almost over his own feet, making Tae laugh because he knew how clumsy Mew could be. 

“Here”. He gave the bottle to Tae and sat between his legs on the carpet. 

“Pull off your shirt Mew”. Tae said, rolling the bottle in his hands to make it room temperature warm. 

“Sh…shirt. Why shirt daddy?” Mew quickly turned to face him. His eyes were open in confusion. Tae looked back at him. He was confused too. What was going on?