Call of the Devil

Call of the Devil.
Prologue.

Sadist Masochist or SM in the world of BDSM. Many poeple have heard about it and wrote too.

I have read too but mostly they all revolve around a Sadist who only punishes for revenge, to vent their anger on the Masochist.

Its not about venting your anger or frustrations on a person just because he loves pain. And even if he loves pain, he surely has a limit to endure it.

BDSM can be all pleasure too, its how you perceive it. It involves kinks to make your partner happy by inducing pain and pleasure to enjoy the session.

This is all about pleasure. Am neither Sadist nor Masochist. I dont appreciate Pain. So if you are looking foe some heavy angst pain, blood, whipping, laashes. No its not about it.

Enjoy it filled with some dark gazes and intent words but all love. Its about two boys who love each other so much. One loves to give pain, and the other loves the pain. But it is all love.

The hardcore sessions with pampering at the end. Taking care of each other. Snuggling and cuddling.

It will be rough and raw, dirty words. Explicit scenes. So please quit it if its not your cup of tea.

Tabby.

************

He opened the door of the red room in his lavish penthouse and saw a boy, sitting on the floor on his knees. Naked, bare. He was wearing a red collar that had his name tagged. He had his hands placed on the floor beside his thighs, head low. An ultimate sign of his submission.

He shivered a bit listening to the rough ruffle of drawers being opened and closed, one by one, and even if head low, he knew what tools or toys would be pulled out.

A mouth gag, a shining steel rod. Red rope, measured exactly to his height, whips and a leather flogger.. Might be chances of some drugs. But he wasnt sure. It was his Master's Call to use whatever he wanted to depending upon the intensity of his crime.

He wasnt yet allowed to raise his head to see, but his gaze fell on those bare feet as the owner stopped in front of him. He bet his Master would be wearing a ripped jeans, open zipper and no briefs and yes no shirt too. His hair would be tied in a rough bun. Because he would never loved his hair messing up on his face.

He gulped, fully aware of what was going to happen as the night has just begun. But there was no way he would back off. Not that he couldnt, but because he didnt want to.

He was a Masochist. He loved pain. In any form. He had a high tolerance level, and his Master knew it. He knew his limits and he never pushed him more than his limits.
************

Mew Suppassit Joongcheeveevat, a well known industrialist. A Sadist. He loved to induce pain. His red room was famous in whole market. But so far no one could meet his standards.

He met people, submissives, who claimed to be high end masochists, but couldnt stand one night with him. Duh, what do to expect a sadist to do? Kiss and lick you? Nah. Well yes, he would, only if he found the person upto marks. But so far none.

Until... He met Tae Darvid Kreepolrerk. His opponent, biggest rivals in business industries, his equal perfect match.

Though they were frenemies, but they didnt know their secrets.

Tae was the first to discover Mew was an S. That was when he went to a bar to relieve his stress. He was looking around for some fucktoy for the night and he did get lucky but a certain commotion caught his attraction.