Bigger Punishment

Bigger Punishment.

A Sequel (Kind of) to Punishment. A TaeMew oneshot.
Mew disobeyed Tae one time and got punished. He thought may be it was over but thanks to his managers and the styling team who had opened a new hell for him. He didnt want to accept the offer but he had no valid reason to deny either. Like, he couldnt go to the manager and say, no i wont wear it because my boyfriend doesnt like.

So here he was, praying in his heart that the shoot ends soon and he gets back home without Tae coming to fetch him. On a plus note, Tae had his own engagements today to see his shoot, but who knows.

Will he survive the shoot or he had to face the wrath???

*************

There was only one sound being produced in the studio.

"Pose. Hold". The director was busy instructing Mew who was professional enough to give 3 poses every minute. The camerman was rapidly pressing the click button as if his finger was set on an automatic mode. The pictures were being sorted and viewed on the camera where the assistant was constanly checking and adding details in his note book.

Everyone was focused on the greek god in front of them. A black transparent shirt, with black blazer and pents. Adorned with his signature jewellary and that smirk. Mew was a total model material. He knew how to pose, the walk, those expressions and style. He was graceful, he was hot and sexy. He was so in demand to be the brand embassador for many products, but his manager would make sure to choose the one that would give him a boost internationally. Plus, Tae would keep his eyes on the projects Mew should sign and Mew would usually listen to him.

Mew lifted his head up to strike another pose but he was rooted at his place. The only frozen moment in past 45 minutes. The director noticed it too and before he could yell at him in annoyance, he followed the line of sight and gulped.

"Fif... Fifteen minutes break everyone. Khun Suppassit, you can go to the changing room to.....To... Aaa rest". The director, who was so confident a moment ago, started stuttering. The crew hurrily left the studio while Mew was just looking at the man standing in front of him. He was wearing black jeans, shirt and his leather jacket. His hair perfectly styled, just a fringe covering a part of his forehead. Mew gulped when Tae smirked darkly, raising his eyebrows before he pivoted on his heels and went outside.

Only then Mew let out a breath. He cursed himself in his heart and quickly paced to the changing room, where his boyfriend was waiting. He felt shivers in his body by remembering the gaze. Intense, dark, dominating and scolding. He turned the knob of the door and entered quietly. The staff had placed snacks and water on the table but Tae was just standing, looking at the magazines placed on the table. He locked the door behind and walked to stand near Tae. So far, no word was spoken between them.

"How much time left"? Tae asked without looking at him. A clear sign that he was mad. Not that it was Mew's fault to say but who would make him understand to tone down his possessiveness and jealousy. Mew was about to say but they heard a knock on the door. It was his manager.

"umm. Nong Mew.. You are free to go. The schedule is free for next three days". He bow down and left the room quickly as if he would get burnt by Tae's gaze. And only if gaze could burn, the whole studio would be turned to ashes by now. Mew tigthly shut his eyes before taking few breaths to calm down his fast beating heart. He turned to see Tae who was standing, hands in pocket.

"Am.. Am hungry Phi". He muttered softly. He saw, even if for a second, the dark gaze turned soft and then Tae sighed.

"Lets go". He went ahead followed by a pouting sulking Mew. Though he was seriously thinking to talk to his manager. He already had a harsh word with with him about the costume as soon as he reached the venue in the morning. Still. The dinner was quiet too, just bits and pieces of their talk. Mew could sense a storm brewing in the silence.