LUST

LUST
A MewTae OneShot

Synopsis

"Mew ... Moreeeee".
"I will give you everything you ask. Phi"...

********
"Mew..... Dont".
"I will not leave you no matter what".

"Then i will leave you. Mew"....

******
"What do you want now huh? You left me when i needed you the most".

"I cannot live without you Mew. I tried. I was scared. Please forgive me".

"On one condition. If you ever leave me again, i will kill myself".

"Even death wont do us apart Mew. I love you".
************

*************

Lust. 1

"Mmmmhhh... Its soo gooood". He moaned loud. It was so good to let himself loose, not afraid of anyone disturbing them or listening to their noises. He licked his lips, fisting the sheets tightly with one hand, while strongly holding the bedhead to balance himself on his shaking knees. He was sweating, his back arching in the middle and his lower half was being cradled by his hungry boyfriend who had still got lots of stamina to fuck him senseless.

"Good huh? I will make you see heavens Phi". Mew pulled out his condom covered dick and pushed his one year senior boyfriend Tae on his back. "Thats my boy. My good boy". Mew smirked looking at the messed up state of him. Tae saw the smirk on his face and smacked his arm. He could never face Mew while the younger would be pistoning inside him hard and fast. It would always get so difficult for him to keep a hold. Those dark, intense eyes, the lopsided smile. The strong muscular arms, the flinching abs.

Tae was no less than a man himself. Around 5'11 he had a bulky physique just like Mew. No one could ever guess the Seme and Uke in their relationship. But those veins popping out, his rings adorned hands, those pectorals would always make him weak in knees that he would always surrender in front of him. Mew had opted many times to switch, but so far he had not taken the offer. And apprently he was too shy to admit that he loved to be the bottom.

They were boyfriends for last 3 years since Mew was a freshmen and now Tae was in his finals. Mew didnt waste a chance to propose the greek god Tae, and well Tae was just waiting for Mew to ask. Tae had a mother and no one else in the family. He wasnt as rich as Mew but he was doing very good with his Mom working in a multi national firm and Tae with his side jobs. Mew was a son of a billionaire and he himself had few grand bills in his personal accounts too. He wasnt a boy to rely on his father's wealth only and Tae was so proud of him.

They were currently at Mew's personal apartment, sound proof so that his boyfriend could scream as loud as he could. He loved the fact that all strict and cold Tae Darvid in the university was so lewd in the bed. No one knew this place and it was the perfect hideout for both of them to sneak out.

"Nhhh. Fuck Mew...". Tae said holding Mew at his arms.

"You can Babe, if you have any strength left. Yeah"? Mew winked bending down on him, he kissed him soft and then hard, working his hips hard. Soon he filled the condom inside Tae and Tae cum hard between their bodies. They were still basking under the awesome fuck, when Tae heard his mobile ringing. It was 7 in the evening. Mew laid beside him not disturbing. Tae took a moment to even out his breath and then picked the call.

"Mom. Are you home"?
"No Tae. Am not. Am at the restaurant and i want you to come there. I want you to meet someone". His mother told him. He frowned and turned to Mew who raised his eyebrows showing him a message from his mobile where his father had texted him to reach some restaurant and it can be a coincident right that the place was just the same as Tae's mom mentioned.