Addicted to my Alpha

Addicted to my Alpha. MewTae

"Mew give me my book back."

"Nope. Not until you agree to play with me."

"Mew.. I need to read it."

"No no no. Promise me first that you will play the game with me."

He was jumping on the bed. Trying to keep the book away from Tae.

It was happening since last half hour. Tae had promised to Mew to play a new game they bought few days back.

But the new novel caught his attention. And now for three days in a row Mew was pleading him to play and he was constantly refusing..

Today Tae felt a calm at home. Well their condo. They had been sharing for past five years. He saw Mew was sleeping so he grab his book to finish... But to his bad.

He underestimated him.

He was sitting on his rocking chair on the balcony reading the book when all of sudden.... Whooooshhh and it was gone.

And now he was running after him to give him the book back.

"I will give you the book back only if you promise to play with me." Mew held his arms up jumping on the bed. Trying to dodge Tae.

But in an instant his world rolled upside down. Tae pulled his leg and he fell on the bed.

Before Mew could proceed, Tae hovered him and pinned him on the bed.

They were mere inches apart. Fanning each other's face with their hot breaths.

Panting hard. They were trying to calm their racing hearts.

Mew opened his eyes taking a deep breath and found a pair of warm eyes staring in his chocolate orbs.

"Phi..."

"Sssshhhhuuuushhh." Tae shushed him on his lips and Mew gulped.

His raspy voice, deep breaths. His heart beating in Mew's chest. His eyes were dark.

Their was something in his eyes that was making Mew's stomach flutter.

He was subtly trying to release his wrists from the firm grip but somehow his movements were provoking Tae. To tighten his grip.

They had been joshing around for years. For heavens sake. They were cousins. Childhood budies. Lived their whole together. Same institute. Same subject.

They shifted in their condo for over five years now.

What now? Why this closeness was shaking their self control. Well precisely Tae's.

He could feel the butterflies fluttering in the pit of his stomach.

He had his gaze locked with Mew who subconsciously licked his dry lips drawing all attraction towards his pink lips.

"You are so beautiful." Tae whispered.

Mew gulped a lump in his throat.

Their tangled limbs were doing something to him. He even didnt notice that he had stopped his movements to get himself free.

"You want to play games. Lets play a game. An interesting, addicting one". He ghosted Mew's inviting lips with his full lips.

He was moving his lips ever so lightly. Like a blow on candle. Like the mid night breeze. Rustling the leaves.