Chapter 2 "How to Change", by Flower

Change is never easy. Especially to people who are used to things being exactly how they are with nothing ever being different.

Out of all of the contestants, Flower was the one who knew about this all to well.

She was not proud of it, at least not proud of who she once was.

Flower was a bully. She put down several contestants. She bullied and intimated them until they snapped or cried. She pushed others around or pushed them away. And the worst thing she had ever done was destroy all the recovery centers. Including but not limited to, the Master Recovery Center.

Flower looked back at who she used to be. Back in BFDI and BFDIA. Even the early episodes of BFB were questionable at best. Poor Flower just wanted to move on and not think about her rough time. But, some days were more harder than others.

However, no one knew, not even Flower herself, that she would be to key to turning Four around... for the better.

Just like how she did.

******************

A couple days after the whole near drowning incident, Four struggled once again with staying nice. Woody accidentally destroyed one of his favorite totems from the temple. Four was struggling to not lose his temper and zap Woody with his "zappies" as they were called. Four had to use all of his strength to restrain himself from doing it. So, he simply took a very deep breath and let it out slowly.

"I... need to be... alone.", he said, simply.

And with that, Four left to be alone.

Flower knew that Four was angry, but she also knew that trying to do the right thing, even if it was hard, was even worse, especially since Four was so used to zapping anybody and recovering them when he got angry. But, since Four was trying to change, things were different, now.

Flower watched as Four waddled away and made his way to the edge of a cliff. This cliff was not unknown. Four and X would visit the place for some alone time. Four arrived and simply sat down to try and calm down. Four also felt guilty for even thinking about harming Woody, but since it was almost like an instinct to him, what would he do? Four just felt like he was stuck.

Cue the help.

Flower walked slowly towards Four. She didn't want to make things worse and make Four even more angry by intruding on his privacy, but she couldn't help but continue moving forward. She knew she had to help. Even if it wasn't the best way to start helping.

"Whoever you are, just leave me alone. I don't want to talk right now.", Four said in a sharp but defeated tone.

Flower paused. She was quite surprised that Four could hear her even though she was as quiet as she could be. But, she quickly brushed that aside by shaking her head and slowly moving forward even more.

"It is just me, Four, I promise I will leave you be, but just listen to what I have to say, first."

Four was furious, but he simply closed his eyes and waited for Flower to continue. "Fine, you can talk. But, make it fast!", he snapped.

Flower knew that Four was trying his best. So, she inhaled deeply and spoke.

"Four, I know you been having some trouble with trying to change for the better. Trust me, I have been there and done that. So, if you ever want to talk and get some help on trying to change, you can come and talk to me. I don't mind, because I know you need help."

And with that, Flower left. This left Four on his own again.

"Well, if I am going to change, I will need help and support. Let's do it.", he thought to himself.

The game had begun.

To be continued.