Chapter 7 The Grand Apology (part 2)

Four continued to storm away. He blasted his powers here, there, and everywhere. Soon, Four couldn't take it anymore and stopped.

He stopped out of exhaustion, out of sorrow, out of pain..., out of... guilt.

Guilt.

How Four hated that word.

Four regretted his outburst. He regretted his tantrum and destroying his house. But, the thing that he regretted most of all..., he regretted lashing out at his new, true friends.

What had he done?! What had he done?!

*****************

Four walked over to the cliff where he always would visit. He did his absolute best not to cry or make a scene. He hated those feelings. It made him weak, it made him embarrassed, and it made him, well..., pathetic, to say the least.

Four simply sat down at the edge of the cliff, thinking about what he had just done.

Suddenly, without warning, Flower and X appeared with the other contestants and Purple Face. They all walked and surrounded Four. Four felt small, weak, and ashamed. He wanted nothing more than to disappear.

But, what happened next, would stick with him, forever.

"Guys, I am so sorry. I should have never...", he was cut off by Ruby running up and hugging him. Soon, she was joined by the other contestants, then Announcer, then Purple Face, then, finally, X himself.

After the group hug was over, the others split off and Flower walked up to him. Four wanted to say something to explain himself, but Flower simply held up her hand.

"Four, we know you are trying to be better and become a genuinely good person. But, part of that change also means, never bottling up feelings and emotions. If you hide how you truly feel, you will never heal and never find your true self.", Flower explained.

Four looked up at Flower, then at everyone else. Everyone showed a look of sympathy or a look of expectation.

Four was confused. He was... lost.

What to do? How to do? Wait, WHAT?!

"Show how I truly feel?! But, how do I do... that?! I mean, what?!", Four asked.

Flower continued, "You need to let it flow and release your blocked emotions. You are a person in trouble and the reason why you were the bad person that you were, was because you never had the chance to be loved or cared for. But, now that we are here, that is changing, and it is now changing you."

"What do you...?"

"Tell us, Four, right now, how you feel.", Flower demanded harshly.

Four was trapped.

To be continued...