Nayeon - One

Nayeon rubs the back of her neck where it numb. Today is such a hectic day for her. Meeting after meeting after meeting and even after her working hours, Nayeon is still inside her office drowning in those pending files that needed her approval. Lifelessly, she stamp every paper without really reading what's written in the proposal. She didn't have any more energy to read. She always thought that when she become the chairwoman she didn't have to do a lot of work but turn out she's wrong. Now she realized, the higher someone's position are the more work they had to do. Might be okay for a small company but too bad for Nayeon when her father decided to build 15 more branches under their brand. Handling that much company for sure has sucked all of her energy even before the working hour ends. Nayeon always wonder how her father manage to handle this much work alone everyday when she's literally feel like dying every day.

"Ugghh.." Nayeon groan as her phone rings. She stretch her muscles before she pick up her phone.

"Nayeon-ah! Where are you?"

"Mom, I'm still working." Nayeon lazily answer with her eyes glued on the paper, reading the written proposal.

"Do you know what time is it now? Why are you still working?" Nayeon read the time on her desktop. It's almost 11PM. No wonder her mother is worried about her but she didn't care at all. Honestly, she hates being at home. She would rather exhausting herself with these paperwork than being on the dining table with her parents. Not that she hates them, but being around her parents exhausting her more and she's still very upset with what her parents did to her.

"I'll come home after I finish." Nayeon hang up. She stare at her phone screen and when her screen light up, her heart beating a little slower. It sank upon seeing Jeongyeon's face on her wallpaper. Nayeon stared at the photo for a minute before she tab on the setting icon and change her wallpaper to default. She then get up and look out of her glasses window. Her peace earlier has now disturbed. It's been two months since she broke up with Jeongyeon. The first week wasn't really bother her but as the day goes by, everything slowly changed. She started to feel miserable with Jeongyeon's absent. Her heart started screaming for Jeongyeon. Not being near Jeongyeon for two months has made her soul suffered. She misses her but she can't do anything about it. No matter how much it kills her, she can't get back to Jeongyeon.

Nayeon close her eyes, taking another deep breath, trying to get rid of Jeongyeon from her thought but she couldn't. Every memories they shared together seem to running and flashing back before her eyes tonight. Her messy mind has Nayeon end up taking the wine out from the cabinet and drink it straight from the bottle. Trying to numb her pain with alcohol yet she just get sad even more.

"Fuck it!" She cuss for not being able to remove Jeongyeon's image from her head resulting to her gulping half of the wine making her dizzy and ended up to Nayeon falling asleep on the couch.

BEEEP! BEEP!

A loud notification tone coming from her phone woken her up from her deep sleep. Nayeon abruptly stand up and looking for her phone between those papers on her table once she realized she is not in her room.

"Oh shit!" She quickly turning off her desktop and grabbed her handbag. The clock read 3;12 am which means Nayeon has slept in the couch for 5 hours!

"This is Jeongyeon fault!" She mumbles to herself as she rushed towards the elevator and get into the basement where she parked her car. She hit her head, mentally scolding herself. For the past two months, she often does this. Talking and blaming herself for this pain she can't ignore.

Nayeon threw her LV handbag to the passenger seat then checking herself on the mirror before she push the start button on her car but the moment she put her gear to D her car suddenly dies down.