Three

5 Months Later
Seoul, South Korea

Jeongyeon slammed her car door and rushed towards the bar, her eyes scanning every corner looking for a familiar figure once she get inside. She search for every table until she reached the VIP area and there she saw Nayeon leaning on a foreigner shoulder, wasted.

After receiving a phone call from the drunk and crying Nayeon, Jeongyeon had to leave the person she hooked up with alone in her apartment, running and speeding at 4 in the morning because of an ex.

"Excuse me. I'm here to pick this lady." Jeongyeon said in her fluent English. Trying to be polite although she badly want to ruin his face when his hand inappropriately squeezing Nayeon's exposed thigh.

"Oh. Right. She told me a friend would pick her up. I think she's out." He explained and trying to wake Nayeon up. Jeongyeon quickly grab Nayeon by her arm and helping her to stand up so she would get away from the guy who keep touching her at inappropriate places. He obviously has no respect for her which make Jeongyeon mad.

"Nayeon. Hey. Wake up." Jeongyeon lightly slap Nayeon cheek. After a few seconds, Nayeon manage to open her eyes and her lips immediately curve into a smiles once she sees Jeongyeon. She know she wasn't hallucinating because she is still fully aware of her surrounding. She is just too weak to move her muscles. Wondering what kind of alcohol she has consumed that got her this weak.

"Can you walk?" Jeongyeon ask, slowly moving away from the VIP section. Luckily, the foreign guy is cooperative even though he is being disrespectful. At least, getting Nayeon away from him isn't a troublesome.

"Nayeon..." She called her name again but after getting zero response from Nayeon, Jeongyeon put her arms under her and with all her strength she had to carry Nayeon out of the bar and head towards her car.

Smiling, Nayeon clings her arm around Jeongyeon's neck and sink her face against Jeongyeon's chest but her happiness didn't last as she could smell an unfamiliar scent on Jeongyeon's shirt instead of the scent she misses the most. It smell like someone else's shampoo. She knows it belongs to someone else because Jeongyeon never wore a feminine scents. She always prefer a unisex fragrance.

"Just how much did you drink?" Jeongyeon mumbles while carefully placed Nayeon on the passenger seat and put on the seatbelt for her. It's been five months since the last time she see her. After the incident at the Koolim Group & Foundation basement, Nayeon never call her again until an hour ago. Jeongyeon was in a deep fight with herself before she decided to pick Nayeon up after the latter begging her to come and save her. She was just afraid if something bad happened to her. Nayeon might have broke her heart so badly but Jeongyeon still care about her so she couldn't just ignore the call.

"I'm sorry if I disturbed your moment or something.." Nayeon apologize as she tried to sit up properly. Part of her wanted to know about the scent in Jeongyeon's but her conscious side reminded her that she is in no place to question Jeongyeon about that. She has no rights and she really need to keep her mouth shut or else she'd ruin this moment. She should be thankful enough that Jeongyeon is willing to come after she called or else she would have stuck with her business partner until only God knows when and not to mention how she was so disgusting of herself when Jimmy touched her inappropriately. This is all her father's fault. If it's not because of him, she would punch his face and leave.

"I'll send you home." Jeongyeon said in her cold tone which has Nayeon turn to look at her and she accidentally saw a box of cigarette on the dashboard in front of Jeongyeon. Now that explains the smell of burnt tobacco inside Jeongyeon's car. It was Jeongyeon who smoke which is new to Nayeon since Jeongyeon never a fan of a smoker before. Tonight definitely her worst night to remember. First, she was harassed by her father business partner that she had to drunk herself. Secondly, she saw a stranger that looked exactly like Jeongyeon which lead to her to call her ex and beg her to pick her up at the bar so she could be free from Jimmy to her finding out about her ex possibly have a new girlfriend and now knowing that Jeongyeon has started a bad and unhealthy habit. Nayeon couldn't help but to blame herself for everything. Just like she always did whenever she thought about Jeongyeon.

"Just drop me at the nearest hotel..." Nayeon shut her eyes. Here come again, the heavy feeling but this time it feels heavier probably because she is currently intoxicated and she is trying to fight her dizziness. Now, she started to regret her decision to call Jeongyeon earlier. This is all that stranger fault that she see at the bar earlier that looked exactly like Jeongyeon. When the stranger looked at her and smiles, all the heavy feeling she been trying to bury deep inside her heart immediately surfacing and suffocates her.