Five

5 years later.
New York, USA.

"Damn it! Why did she withdraw in the middle of our project?!" Jeongyeon almost landed her fist against her desk before she turn around and take a deep breath to calm herself. While Jeongyeon is not looking, Tzuyu quickly took the papers away before the emotional Jeongyeon tore it apart. She noticed lately, Jeongyeon seem to be very emotional than before and she often driven with anger that sometimes Tzuyu thought about registering Jeongyeon for anger management treatment. Jeongyeon really has a bad temper now.

"Calm down, Boss. I got you cover. Remember when I went to Queens fashion week last month? I met a supermodel and gave her my number. I offered her a two year contract with us and yesterday she called me and said that she is back in New York and she wanted to talk about the offer."

Jeongyeon immediately turn back around to face Tzuyu. She doesn't remember anything about this or did Tzuyu never mention this to her? But here's one thing she really like about Tzuyu, she always has second and third plan for everything which is why whenever something like this happened, Jeongyeon never really get into trouble with her business partners. Tzuyu always has a way to save her. She's always her best employee.

"Who is that supermodel?"

"Nope." Tzuyu quickly shake her head. "It's a surprise. Come to our studio tomorrow morning and you'll know. No. You do the talking with her."

"Choi Tzuyu, when did I give you power to decide for everything without discussing with me first?"

Tzuyu smiles and as always, Jeongyeon is mesmerized by her beauty. "I literally has your stamp with me, Ms Yoo. I am capable of doing anything with that including emptying your bank account."

That's true. Tzuyu indeed has Jeongyeon's stamp saved inside her drawer. Knowing that her boss really trust her with everything makes her happy. That's one of the reason why Tzuyu never thought about leaving Jeongyeon's side. Jeongyeon never make her feel like an employee instead Jeongyeon made her feel like a family member.

"But Boss. I really hope you do not screw this one up. She's a really famous model, okay? Don't ruin it. I'm tired of dealing with your scandals. Give me a break." Tzuyu ends her words with a big sigh. She suddenly remember what happened two months ago where Jeongyeon was caught by a paparazzi getting off the hotel with a famous celebrity. If it weren't for the celebrity's manager, it would make it to the headline. Tzuyu almost losing her mind that day when the manager contacted her and told her everything. She almost yelling at Jeongyeon's face wondering if Jeongyeon knows that she has a reputation to maintain as a famous person in fashion industry.

"A famous supermodel uh? Did you get The Hadids signed with our brand? Or was it The Jenners?"

"Last time I checked, when we got one of the VS angel modelling for our new product, you slept with her..."

"That not entirely my fault....." Jeongyeon paused upon noticed Tzuyu took a few step closer towards her with her face redden. Knowing that her secretary rarely get mad has her heart skips a little. Jeongyeon knows, one more word from her, her beautiful and soft secretary will go berserk on her.

"For God sake, stop screwing around with your models! That could ruin your career that you worked so hard for."

Jeongyeon threw both her hands in the air. "Alright. Calm down. Let's not go there."

"Exactly what I thought.." Tzuyu said with a harsh puff. She grabbed a brown envelope from Jeongyeon's desk before she threw a sharp glare towards her boss.

"I tell her to come tomorrow . 10am. And don't forget to pick Jihyo at the airport at 5pm later." After saying that, Tzuyu walks out of her boss room with her little pout leaving Jeongyeon questioning herself who's actually the boss between them.