David Gilmour #1

{ⁱⁿ ʷʰⁱᶜʰ ⁽ʸ/ᴺ⁾ ʰᵃˢ ᵃⁿ ᵃˣⁱᵉᵗʸ ᵃᵗᵗᵃᶜᵏ}

It had been a peaceful morning, which was why (Y/N) couldn't understand what prompted their anxiety attack. This, of course, worsened their anxiety. What if that meant something bad would happen? What if everyone hated them?

David had picked up on their anxious mood. "Darling, what's wrong?" He walked up behind them and wrapped his arms around their waist. 

"I...I don't know entirely." (Y/N) whimpered, turning in his arms and laying their head on his shoulder. 

David stroked their back in an attempt to comfort them. "It's alright, love. You're alright. I'm not going to let anyone hurt you. I promise." He held them tightly.

"David?" 

"Yes, my dear?" 

"Can you sing to me?" (Y/N) asked, slightly embarrased for asking.

David picked them up and carried them into the living room. He sat them on the couch and grabbed one of his guitars. He then saat next to them. "What song?" 

(Y/N) thought for a moment. "Wots...Uh The Deal."  

"Alright." David started playing.

After the song was over, (Y/N) felt a lot more calm. 

"I'll always love you, (Y/N). Nothing's ever going to change that." David put his guitar down and held (Y/N) close.