Roger Waters #7

[ᴴᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵇⁱʳᵗʰᵈᵃʸ, ᴿᵒᵍ!]

Roger's birthday. A day he hated. (Y/N) loved birthdays, and they were determined to have Roger enjoy his day this time. They had bought him some gifts, made sure the house was completely clean, they were planning on taking him out to dinner as well. 

When Roger came home from the studio, he wasn't in a great mood, big surprise, huh? "Oh, you cleaned. Good job." He mumbled, attempting to push passed (Y/N) to get to the bedroom. 

(Y/N) blocked him. "Rog! You're come!" They cheered, wrapping their arms around his neck.

Admittedly, that quite cheered him up. He picked them up and they wrapped their legs around his waist. "I missed you." He muttered, hiding his face in (Y/N)'s hair. 

"I missed you more..." They cooed.

Roger began carrying them to their bedroom.

"Don't you want to go out to eat?" They asked, their face pressed up against his chest.

"No." He said, simply.

"Oh, what do you want to do?"

Roger carried them in and laid them down in bed. "Cuddle."

They chuckled. "That's it?" 

"Mhm. C'mere." Roger said as he laid down next to them and put his arms out to them.

(Y/N) obliged, snuggling up to him. "Did you have a rough day, love?" They asked.

Roger nodded, holding them as close as possible. "Better now."

"You're sure you just want to cuddle?" 

"Yes. Now, quiet. Let me hold you."

"I guess I oughta just tell you here then..."

"Tell me what?"

"You're going to be a dad." (Y/N) sighed, slightly worried at his response.

He chuckled. "Oh, really?" 

"Yeah..."

"Alright, that'll be interesting."