Roger Waters #6

[ᴵ ˡⁱᵗᵉʳᵃˡˡʸ ᵈᵒ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ. ᵂᵉ ˢʰᵃˡˡ ʷᵉ ˢᵉᵉ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵗᵘʳⁿˢ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ, ᴵ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒˢᵉ.ᵀʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵃᵗ ᵃˡˡ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ᴿᵒᵍ ⁱˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ, ᵇᵘᵗ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ʷʳⁱᵗᵉ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵇᵃˢᵉᵈ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰⁱˢ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ'ᵐ ᶠⁱˣᵃᵗᵉᵈ ᵒⁿ ʰⁱᵐ, ˢᵒ ᴵ ʷʳᵒᵗᵉ ⁱᵗ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ʰⁱᵐ. ᴴᵃᵛᵉ ᶠᵘⁿ!]

(Dark!Roger???? IDK.)

I can be good (If you just wanna be bad)
I can be cool (If you just wanna be mad)

"What do you even see in him? He's like...the opposite of you." (Y/N)'s friend asked, confused as to why the two had ended up together.

"I suppose that's the best part, (F/N). I think that's why I like him so much." (Y/N) responded.

"Yes, you like him, but do you actually love him? Is it just lust?" (F/N) asked.

"Haha, Young Lust." (Y/N) referenced.

I can be anything , I'll be your everything
Just touch me baby (I don't wanna be sad)

"What are you two talking about? Me?" Roger asked, walking up from behind the two. 

"Mmmm, nothing, Rog..." (Y/N) rolled their eyes playfully.

"Yeah, sure. C'mon (Y/N), we need to go." He said.

"And what if they don't?" Snapped (F/N).

"Shut up, (F/N)." (Y/N) snapped back, walking away, holding hands with Roger.

As long as I'm your hooker (Back up and turn around)
As long as I'm your hooker (Put your hands on the ground)
As long as I'm you're hooker (Back up and turn around)
As long as I'm your hooker (Get down)

"Were they being mean to you, dear? I told you to stop hanging out with them if they're mean to you..." He sighed softly as they got into his car.

"...No, Roger...It's okay." (Y/N) whimpered slightly as they spoke, getting in the car as Roger slammed his door.

"It's clearly not okay."

I'm gonna drink my tears tonight
I'm gonna drink my tears and cry
'Cause I know you love me baby
I know you love me baby

"I know what's best, (Y/N)." He spoke coldly.

They didn't respond.

"I know better. I love you." He said.

(Y/N) nodded.  

"Say it back, (Y/N)."

"I love you, too, Roger."

"That's right." He said, pulling out of the parking lot and onto the road.

(A.N: Okay! Probably the only dark!anyone I'll write unless it's requested ig, only lightdark! tho.)