Kobra Kid #1

(A/N: I am so so sorry to my Pink Floyd readers you're gonna have to deal with a very large dry spell here I'm super into MCR and FOB and nothing else, they'll come back though and I'll write for them for requests still!)

 "(YKJN)!" Kobra exclaimed, as the pink haired killjoy walked into the door of the diner turned house.

(YKJN) was covered in blood and bruises. They fell forward slightly before Kobra ran to them and caught them.

"Damn it, baby, what fucking happened???" He cursed, picking them up and carrying them to the table.

"Dracs. I won." (YKJN) grinned, their eyes heavy.

"It doesn't really look like you did." Kobra sighed. "Party! Ghoul! Jet! Get your asses over here, please!" He yelled, causing (YKJN) to flinch.

Party got there first, having just been in the other room. "Oh my god..." They muttered.

Jet followed shortly, wordlessly going to grab the first aid kit.

"Where the hell is Ghoul??" Kobra asked frantically, still holding (YKJN) so that they were sitting on the table but leaning forward into his arms.

"I-I think he's out fixing the Trans Am?" Party stuttered, his hand over his mouth.

"Go get him. Now." Kobra instructed.

Party nodded and left the room.

Jet walked back in holding the kit. "Where does it hurt, (YKJN)?"

"My arm...and my thigh...and my face..." They sighed.

"I'll get her face, you get her arm." Kobra instructed once again, grabbing a cotton swab and some alcohol. "This is gonna hurt. Do you want to hold my hand?" He asked, pushing them so that their back was against the wall.

(YKJN) nodded, grabbing the hand that Kobra wasn't using to clean their face.

Jet started doing the same thing to their arm.

(YKJN) flinched. "God, I didn't think it would hurt that bad."

Kobra squeezed (YKJN)'s hand. "I know. It'll be over soon."

After cleaning off their wounds, they bandaged them up.

Kobra pulled (YKJN) off of the table and helped them walk to the couch. "This is why we don't go out alone." He said, coldly.

"I'm sorry...I didn't think I'd get attacked!" (YKJN) sighed, motioning to Kobra to sit with them.

"No one ever thinks they will, (YKJN)." Kobra sighed, sitting next to them and wrapping his arm around their shoulder. "You're not going out alone again. Ever. I can't risk losing you." He rested his head on their head.

"We can't risk losing you." Jet chimed in, still in the room.

"We. Yeah." Kobra chuckled. "Sorry."

Ghoul and Party walked back in.

"Where are they??" Ghoul yelled, frantically.

(YKJN) grinned. "Right here, all fixed up already."

"Yeah, you guys are very helpful." Kobra rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry! I couldn't frickin' find Ghoul!" Party groaned.

"I don't think you would've been much help anyway, judging by the way you reacted to the situation in the first place."