Morning

Credit to pinkbobtail for the hugging idea. Go check them out!

Camilo couldn't stop the onslaught of guilt. He couldn't face his family, not after yesterday. So he stood in front of the mirror, trying to talk himself into going down there, apologizing properly, asking for forgiveness, talking to Isabela, doing anything with his life, but he couldn't

He just couldn't.

So he just sat in front of his mirror, shifting into different people, trying to figure out how to make it up to them.

At last, he gave up, collapsing into his bed as Mirabel.

All of a sudden, he felt like he was 6 again, trying to say sorry to his cousin for getting her in trouble with her mom by shapeshifting into her. Julieta wouldn't believe her, and Mira had gotten so mad at him they hadn't talked for hours, which was surprising because the duo was usually inseparable.

He had walked into her room, and after standing there, sniffling, he asked her for a hug. 

"Mira, can I have a hug?"

Time refused to wait for him. He could have sworn he was 6 years old not even a week ago.

Turning back to his vanity, Camilo stared at the cold surface.

"Mira, can I have a hug?"

He wrapped his arms around himself. A sudden realization hit him; those weren't his arms.

He stole them. The only special thing about him was a fantasy, a game of pretend. He stole others' personalities, their faces, their bodies and molded himself into them.

His desperate grip over his emotions broke, and he was sobbing into his cousin's arms, except she wasn't there

He hadn't realized he had asked for a hug out loud until his prima wrapped her arms around him.

Bruh these chapters refuse to flow together.