Independent littles

Littles: Sapnap and Karl

Caregivers: Quackity

Relationship: Dating

Summary: Sapnap and Karl both woke up feeling little. They survive most of the morning without a caregiver.

....................

It was early Saturday morning. Sapnap woke up earlier than normal. Usually, he woke up around 8 or 9. He was up at 6:30. He woke up with a fuzzy feeling in the back of his head. He knew he had to regress so he did. He usually regressed 0-5. He became giggly and wiggly. Karl was in the middle of him and Quackity. He decided to wake up Karl. 

"Kawl, Kawl... wake ups I wanna play games" Sapnap shook Karl. 

"Hmmm, Sappy wanna sweep" Karl mumbled. Karl was also feeling little. Karl was the younger little between him and Sapnap. He regressed between 0-3. Sapnap kept shaking Karl to wake up. 

"Come on Kawl i's hungwy wanna eat cereal" Sapnap kept bugging Karl. 

"Fine Sappy" Karl gave in. They both got out of bed quietly to not wake up their caregiver. They walked out of the bedroom and downstairs. Downstairs is when their playroom is. They open the door to see lots of toys and stuffies.

"Sappy help Kawl change pwease?" Karl asked. 

"Yeah me help Kawl" Sapnap told his fiance. They went to the closet in the playroom. Karl picked out this. 

It was kinda hard getting Karl into his pull-up as well but they managed

It was kinda hard getting Karl into his pull-up as well but they managed. Sapnap didn't want to get of his jammies just yet so he didn't change. Karl has his white paci in his mouth while he played with his stuffed bunnies. Sapnap was playing with his toy cars on the race car mat. They were playing for a while until they heard...

"grrrrrrrrr"

Karl was growing hungry. 

"You hungwy Kawl?" Sapnap asked his lover. Karl nodded his head, yes, becoming non-verbal. Sapnap got up and held his hand out to Karl. They both got up and walked into the kitchen hand in hand. Sapnap kinda knew how to make cereal. He knew you needed a bowl, but forgot if the cereal goes first or the milk. He shrugged at the thought. He just needed to get two bowls. He climbed the counter trying not to fall. Karl was helping a bit making sure Sapnap stayed balanced. Sapnap managed to get two small bowls with Goofy and Donald on them. He got down safely and put the bowls on the counter. 

"Kawl cans chu get the Wucky Charms," Sapnap asked Karl. Karl nodded his head and went to the pantry. Sapnap went to the fridge and got the milk. Now was the tricky part. Which came first the cereal or the milk? 

"Kawl which comes fiwst milk or cereal?" Sapnap asked him. Karl didn't know. He shrugged. He just kept sucking so the paci in his mouth. Sapnap let out a sigh. He did what he thought was best. He put the milk then the cereal. It was hard doing the milk so he got Karl's help. They were both able to make two bowls of cereal. Sapnap carried them to the dining table. Karl sat down. Sapnap gave Karl the Goofy bowl. They both ate all the cereal and milk well sapnap drank the milk or tried to. Sapnap got milk all over his shirt. 

"Kawl I be right back need to change my shirt" Sapnap told Karl. He got up and went to the playroom. He went to the closet and changed into this.

He went back to the dining table to see Karl not there

He went back to the dining table to see Karl not there. Then he heard the Tv blasting cartoons. He looked over to see Tom and Jerry blasting. He ran over to see Karl turning up the Tv. He sat down on the couch and watched cartoons. Sapnap and Karl were having a great morning. Then they heard someone coming down the stairs at lightning speed. 

"KARL SAPNAP?" Quackity yelled. He got to the bottom of the stairs and saw them watching cartoons. Quackity let out a sigh of relief. He went over and turned down the tv. 

"Morning Loves," Quackity tells them. 

"Mornwing papa," Sapnap tells his papa. Karl waves. 

"Sorry I didn't wake up with you guys. So what do you want for breakfast?" Quackity claps his hands. 

"Nofing" Sapnap says eyes not going off the screen. 

"What do you mean nothing you're always hungry in the morning?" Quackity says surprised. 

"Alweady ate". Quackity looks over and sees two bowls and two spoons and milk splatters on the table. Quackity was shocked. His littles made breakfast all by themselves. 

"Wow, my two independent boys" Quackity tells both littles and gives them a big hug and kiss.

"But next time I want you to come get papa even if he's sleeping" Quackity tells both littles. They both nod. 

"And you got dressed wow you both are such good boys".