Tummy Ache

Littles: Sapnap

Caregiver: Dream

Relationship: Friends

IRL or Minecraft: IRL

Summary: Dream is streaming and little Sapnap wants sweets. He knows he has to ask Dream to have sweets but he doesn't want to disrupt the stream. So he eats sweets without permission. 

DISCLAIMER: LITTLES ALWAYS LISTEN TO YOUR CAREGIVER THEY KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR YOU!

........................................

Sapnap just woke up from his nap. He had a paci in his mouth and a stuffed panda in his hand. He was also wearing a panda onesie. 

He got out of bed and went to find Dream

He got out of bed and went to find Dream. He looked in Dream's room, but he wasn't there. Sapnap was confused. Dream was always in his room after he wakes up from his naps. Then he heard Dream yelling. He went to Dream's office. He put his ear to the door and heard him talking to someone. He cracked the door a bit and he saw that Dream was streaming. Sapnap closed the door softly and went to the living room. He sat down on the couch and played with his panda stuffie. He babbled to himself just playing. Then his stomach growled. He didn't like the feeling when his stomach growled. It made him feel like he wanted to throw up. So he went to the kitchen. He open the pantry and saw his favorite sweet. Jelly Beans. His mouth watered at the sight of them. He went to grab the but remembered what his caregiver told him. 

FLASHBACK

Sapnap was eating Hershey's kisses he saw on the counter. His face was full of chocolate. His hands were even worse. He almost finished the whole bag. That was until Dream woke up. Dream had been taking a nap that day to get a bit more energy. He was walking down the stairs when he saw Sapnap. It was clear Sapnap was regressed. He had his paci next to him with a sippy cup in his hand. 

"SAPPY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Dream yelled. Sapnap looked over to see his caregiver. Dream rushed to Sapnap's side taking the rest of the chocolates away from him. Sapnap wasn't done eating them. 

"Dweam I no's done yet" Sapnap whined. 

"Sapnap you almost ate the whole bag what were you thinking?" Dream questioned. 

"I just wans sweets and Dweamy sweeping" Sapnap protested. 

"Well, you can't just eat a whole bag of chocolates" Dream restated. Then you hear Sapnap's stomach growl pretty loudly. 

"Mmm Dweam my tummy hurt" Sapnap whined. 

"And that's why you don't eat a whole bag of sweets Sappy, you need to ask me first before you have any sweets" Dream told the little. 

END OF FLASHBACK

Sapnap shook his head. That was the chocolates that hurt his tummy. The jelly beans weren't going to do that. He took the jar of jelly beans out of the pantry and put them on the island. He pulled up a stool and sat in front of the Jelly Beans. He unscrewed the jar and took a fist full of jelly beans. He put a few in his mouth. They tasted great. Sapnap kept eating the jelly beans. 

He ate half the jar when he heard a door open. He panicked. He didn't know what to do. Dream would hate him for not getting permission to eat the jelly beans.

"Pandas what are you eating" Dream asked. He was at the bottom of the stairs when he saw Sapnap. 

"Ummm" Sapnap stuttered. 

"Sappy what did I tell you about eating sweets without my permission" Dream tells. He went over to Sapnap and took the rest of the jelly beans he was eating. 

"Not too," He said. He looked down not wanting to see his caregiver's face.

"Then why'd you do it?," Dream asked.

"Cuz I was hungwy" Sapnap slurred. He was slipping smaller. 

"Bubbs can you tell me how old you are?" Dream asked the little. He tapped the table twice saying he was two. 

"Well since we have a baby on our hand we'll deal with this later, but you will not get sweets for two weeks" Dream punished. Sapnap only nodded. That was fair. 

"Let's get a baby like you some real food" Dream said picking Sapnap up and making him a bottle. 

A/n: Sorry it was a bit short. Like I said little ones listen to your caregivers they know what's best. Anyway, what's the name of your favorite stuffie?