Poor Fishy

Littles: Tommy and Tubbo

Caregivers: Phil, Wilbur, Techno, and Ranboo

IRL or Minecraft: Minecraft (SBI + Tubbo and Ranboo household)

Tw: Pet dies

Summary: Tommy and Tubbo have a fish named Bloop. They go check on them while in little space and he doesn't move. They go to their caregivers to see what's wrong with Bloop. 

................................................

Tommy and Tubbo had just gotten back from the flower field with Wilbur. They went out to play for a bit. Tommy was a little younger than Tubbo at the moment. They went into the kitchen and saw Phil. 

"Hihi Dadza" Tubbo tells Phil. 

"HI there tubs" Phil tells him. Tommy waves. He was on Wilburs hip. 

"Where boo?" Tubbo asked.

"He's with Techie getting wood" Wilbur told the younger. Tubbo nods. He sits at the table. 

"Wilby cwan I hab juice?" Tubbo asks. 

"Sure thing bub lemme get you some". He sets Tommy on the couter and gets Tubbo a sippy cup full of juice.

"Thankies" Tubbo said. Wilbur also made Tommy a bottle of milk. They went to the couch and sat down to watch TV. 

After a couple of episodes of Paw Patrol they here the door open. Ranboo and Techno came inside from getting wood. 

" Hihi Techie an Boo" Tubbo said with his sippy in his mouth. Tommy waved laying his head on Wilburs lap paci in his mouth. 

"HI little ones" Techno told them. 

"You guys seem comfy" Ranboo told them. Tubbo hummed in response. He grabbed his paci and layed down. Then Tubbo remembered he needed to feed his and Tommy's fish Bloop. 

"TomTom ur twun to fweed fwish" He told Tommy. Tommy got up and crawled to the kitchen where the fish was. Tubbo helped Tommy get a chair so he could see the fish. He grabbed the fish food and opened it. When he looked in the tank Bloop was on his back on the surface. 

"Tubby Bloop sweepin" Tommy pulled tubbos sleeve. Tubbo look and Bloop was sleeping. 

"Lemme gets Dadza" Tubbo told Tommy. He got off of the chair and went to see if Phil could help. 

"Dad fwish sweepin" Tubbo called from the kitchen doorway. Phil was confused on what Tubbo ment so he went into the kitchen to see what he was talking bout. Tubbo pulled his shirt to where the tank was. There was Bloop lying on his back. He was dead. 

"Oh umm yup Bloop does seem to be sleeping" He said nervously. He called everyone in the kitchen. Everyone was in the kitchen looking at the dead fish.

"So what do we tell them?" Wilbur asked. 

"I don't know they think he's sleeping" Phil told them. 

"Let's just explain to them what death is" Techno said in his monotone voice. 

"1 2 3 not it" Phil said. Everyone touched their nose. Ranboo touched his last. 

"Oh come on why me?" He whined. He gave in. 

" Hey little ones can l talk to you for a second?" Ranboo asked. The littles brought their chairs over to the table and sat down pacis bopping in their mouths. 

"So you know how Bloop is sleeping right". The littles nod their heads. 

"Well he's gonna be sleeping for a while now"  Ranboo explained. Tubbo took his paci out. 

"So we waits for him to wakes up" tubbo told him. 

"No bee. He's gonna be sleeping forever now" Ranboo told him. 

"Well wets gib him kiss so he wake up wike snow 'ite" tubbo told ranboo. This made the mentally olders chuckle. 

"No sweetheart. You know how the witch never came back in snow white. That's what happend to bloop" ranboo told tubbo. Tubbos eyes filled with tears. 

"So Bloop dead" tubbo whispered. Ranboo nodded. Tears slipped down his cheeks. 

"I'm so sorry bee" ranboo told tubbo. The rest of the Sbi went the give him a hug. Tommy kinda understood what happed but not a whole lot. But seeing tubbo cry made him cry. 

They gave Bloop a nice farewell down the toilet. The rest of the day was filled with cuddles and movies. 

A/n: Hey its been a while. Sorry for the lack of updates. School has been really hard on me lately. I've been so unmotivated to do anything at this point. Regressing has been hard for me too. I really want to start getting motivated again. So for right now yes requests are open. Once summer hits it will be a whole lot easier. With lots of love, Leena/Bee ❤