Birthday Baby!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SAPNAP! 

Littles: Sapnap, George, Niki, Tubbo, and Ranboo

Caregivers: Karl, Quackity, Wilbur, Dream, and Tommy

IRL or Minecraft: IRL (DUH!)

Summary: Sapnap's birthday is today. He gets so excited. But no one remembers his birthday! No one says Happy Birthday or gives him hugs. So he cries in the bedroom. Karl and Quackity find him under the bed small. They bring him downstairs for a surprise. 

...................................

Today is a very special day. The one day of the year it's all about him. Today is Sapnap's birthday! He got out of bed rather late. He slept pretty late considering it's almost 11. He saw that his lovers weren't in bed. He assumed they got up. He went to his closet and got a white hoodie with a flame on it, black ripped jeans, white and black checkered vans, and the white bandana to wrap around his head. He fixed his hair and went downstairs. He saw his lovers sitting on the couch cuddling. 

"Hey babes," Sapnap told his lovers.

"Hey Sap," Both lovers said at the same time. Karl was playing with Quackitys hair. Something was weird tho. Usually one of the polys would make breakfast for the others when it was their birthday. He didn't see any. 'Eh' Sapnap thought. 

"So we got anything planned today?" Sapnap asked. 

"Not that I can think of. Pretty chill day" Karl told Sapnap. Sapnap was stunned. Had they forgotten his birthday? No, they couldn't. He always remembered their birthdays. He was so confused. 

"Hey, guys what's today?" Sapnap asked. 

"It's Tuesday, March 1st," Quackity said. It's like they didn't even know. It stung. Sapnap was so surprised. He didn't think his favorite people, the ones he loved most, would forget his birthday. He felt tears fill his eyes. He pushed them back. 

"Oh ok well I'm gonna u-upstairs for a bit them" Sapnap stuttered. Maybe it was just Karl and Quackity that forgot. He went back to their shared room and got his phone. He had no messages or missed calls. This was the ice breaker for Sapnap. Did everyone forget his birthday? Did everyone hate him? He broke down into sobs. The worst part is he slipped somewhere when crying. He promised himself he wouldn't slip on his birthday. 

"Why papa an dada no's wove me" Sapnap said to himself. He slid down the door of their bedroom. 

After about an hour of crying Sapnap finally stopped. He got up from the floor and made his way to the drawer. He got out his panda plush and panda paci. He made his way under the bed. He cuddled his stuffie and plopped the paci in his mouth. He started silently crying again. 

"Sappy, Sappy are you in here?" He heard Quackity call for him. He must have fallen asleep under the bed. He didn't want to see him. 

"Pandas, where are you?" Karl called for him. Sapnap didn't answer. He was really mad at his fiances for forgetting his birthday. Then he saw Karl's face peek under the bed. 

"Q I found him," Karl told Quackity. Then he saw Quackity's face. 

"Sappy what are you doing under there?" Karl asked. Sapnap turned his face around and faced the other way. He was really mad. He felt a pair of arms wrap around him. 

"Baby, can you tell me how old you are?" Karl asked Sapnap. Sapnap moved his paci to the side of his mouth. 

"Twee" Sapnap said. It was still a little muffled. He saw Quackity come on the side he was facing. Quackity crawled under and wrapped his arms around Sapnap. 

"Bug can you tell us what's wrong?" Quackity asked Sapnap.

"Papa an dada no wove sappy" Sapnap said. He started tearing up a bit. 

"Baby why would you say that?" Karl asked the younger. 

"Cuz chu guys forgets my birfday" Sapnap cried. 

"Well honey we have a surprise for you" Karl told him.

"Fo me?" Sapnap questioned. 

"Mhm," Quackity said. 

"Can I see it?" Sapnap asked. 

"Yep we can go right now," Karl said. The three of them got out from under the bed and headed to the living room. The house was dark. They got to the bottom of the stairs and the light turned on. 

"SURPRISE HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAPNAP" Everyone yelled. Sapnap's jaw dropped. All his best friends were here for his birthday. Dream, George, Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, Wilbur, and Niki. 

"Look papa an dada awl my fwiends are here" Sapnap told his caregivers. George ran to give Sapnap a hug. 

"Happy Birfday Sappy" George told his best friend. George, Tubbo, Niki, and Ranboo were all littles. And to the looks of it, they were all little. Tubbo and Ranboo ran up to Sapnap holding presents. 

"Sappy we got chu presents," Tubbo told Sapnap. Sapnap eyes widend. 

"Fo me?" Sapnap asked. The younger shook their head yes. Sapnap's eyes filled with happy tears. He went up and hugged every single person there. 

"Fank chu for coming to my birfday" Sapnap told all his friends. They ended up playing lots of party games. Niki being very small and only playing a couple. Tommy getting mad at losing pin the tail on the donkey. They all played musical chairs and it was great. Sapnap forgot about everything that happened before the party. 

A/n: Happy Birthday to Sapnap! I tried my best. I rewrote this so many times. I decided I liked this version. Requests are still open! Please vote, comment, and follow it would mean the world. Honestly, it really keeps my motivation going.