No bedtime

Little: Sapnap

Caregiver: DNF

IRL or Minecraft: IRL

Relationship: DNF dating

Summary: It's Sapnaps bedtime and he won't go to bed for the life of him. Every time his caregivers try and put him down he gets out of bed

.............................

"Panda's come on go to bed please!" Dream begged. It was almost midnight and Sapnap still hasn't gone to bed. Every time he layed him down in his room he would get up. He would go downstairs and sit in between him and George. All Dream wanted to do was snuggle up to his boyfriend. Is that to much to ask. 

Sapnap was yet again in between him and George watching whatever was on the tv. 

"M not tire bubba" Sapnap whined. 

"But I am come on time for bed" Dream tried to pick up Sapnap but he just went limp. 

"Sapnap go to bed, it's almost midnight" George told the little. Sapnap shook his head and continued to be limp. 

"Will angel milk help you sleep love?" George asked. Sapnap thought for a second them decided yes. George got up from the couch and went to the kitchen to make angel milk. Once he was done he goes back to the living room with a nice warm bottle of angel milk. 

"Here sappy now lets go to bed" George gave him his bottle. Sapnap made grabby hand to Dream. Dream sighed picking him up. They went to Sapnap's room and layed him down. 

"Ok no more getting out of bed. Time to sleep" Dream told him. He ruffled his hair, kissed his forehead and turned on his nightlight on the way out. Sapnap drank all his bottle still not asleep. He tossed and turned all night. He tried everything, snuggle with his stuffies, paci, no blanket, everything. He still couldn't sleep. With his paci in his mouth he looked at his alarm clock. It read 3:48am. He sighed. He grabbed his stuffed panda, paci in his mouth he went into his caregivers room. They were sleeping heavily. He climbed on the bed and went in between the 2. He snuggled into Dream side. Dream soon returned the cuddles and Sapnap soon drifted off into dreamland. 

Timestamp brought to you by me getting a sudden burst of energy to write

Dream woke up around 8:45. He looked to his side and was surprised to see Sapnap. He looked at George who was snuggling into Sapnap's other side. He thought he was cuddling George all night. Soon enough George also woke up. He was also surprised to Sapnap in the bed. 

"Why is Sapnap  in our bed?" George asked. 

"I was going to ask you the same thing" Dream said. 

"Maybe he had a nightmare or something" George said. 

"Maybe" Dream said. Sapnap yawned and sat up. He looked around hazily. Then he saw the look on George and Dream's face. They looked upset. He remembered coming into their room last night. Maybe they were mad he slept with them. 

"M sowwy" Sapnap said. He felt a tingle in his nose telling him he was about to cry. 

"For what love?" George asked. 

"Fow comin in chu woon wen chu was sweepin. Jus couldn sweep. An wan cuddle" Sapnap said tears slipping from his eyes. And that wasn't the only thing slipping. Sapnap was also slipping younger becoming non-verble. 

"It's ok sweetheart. We all have nights where we can't sleep. Were not mad not one bit ok" Dream told the younger. Sapnap shook his head ok. Dream and George hugged the smaller. He melted into their touch. Sapnap hummed into the hug. 

"You feeling smaller baby" George asked. Sapnap shook his head yes.

"Well why don't we go and have a nice breakfast. Doesn't that sound nice?" Dream asked. Sapnap agreed. They all went downstairs and had a nice breakfast. 

A/n: Sudden bust of energy to write. Have no clue where it came from. Love yous, Leena/bee <3