Babysitter Sap

Little: George

Caregiver: Sapnap

Relationship: Best friends

Summary: Dream has to go to a meeting so he calls Sapnap to take care of George. 

.........................................

Ding dong

Dream was fixing his tie in the bathroom mirror. 

"COMING" He yelled. He went down the stairs to find George being held by Sapnap. 

"George what have I told you about letting people in when Daddy isn't around?" Dream said softly. 

'Sowwy dada" George said. He laid his head onto Sapnap shoulder.

"Thanks for coming on short notice Sapnap" Dream thanked the younger. 

"No problem how could I say no to watching this cutie" Sapnap kissed George's forehead. 

"Ok, he has had his nap. He woke up like 15 minutes ago. No lunch yet. He should be easy. He's around 3 to 4 so he's pretty chill. Call if you need anything. And I mean anything" Dream told Sapnap. 

"Ok baby daddy has to go you be good for Sappy ok" Dream kissed George's cheek and went to the door. 

"Bye-bye" George waved. He put his head back onto Sapnap's shoulder. 

"Ok Lil man what are we gonna do?" Sapnap asked. 

"Mmm pway woom" George said. Sapnap carried Geroge upstairs to his playroom. He opened the door to see lots of toys. He set George down and he went off the stuffie corner. He grabbed his favorite stuffie named Kevin. Kevin was a penguin. He held Kevin under his armpit and grabbed a couple of more stuffies. He set them at the small table he had. 

Sapnap was confused about what the little was doing. He just leaned on the doorway and watched him. After George put all the stuffies in the small chairs he had he went to a shelf and got a small box. He went back to the table and opened it. It was a white and blue tea set! 

He started to set up the tea party. 

"Sappy wan to pway twea pawrty" George asked. 

"Sure prince," Sapnap said. He went over and sat on his knees to be at the height of the table. They ended up playing tea party for about 30 minutes. 

"Sappy I's hungwy" George whined. 

"Ok well let's get the prince something to eat huh," Sapnap told the little. George made grabby hands to Sapnap signaling he wanted to be picked up. Sapnap picked him up and went downstairs. He sat George on the counter.

"So what do you wanna eat bubba?" Sapnap asked. 

"Hmm, Dino nuggies!" George squeaked. Sapnap got out the dino nuggets from the freezer and set them on a pan to go in the oven. He put them in the oven and set a timer for 20 minutes. 

"Ok they should be done in 20 minutes Georgie," Sapnap said. 

"But I hungwy now!" George whined. He kicked his feet angrily. 

"Hey hey let's not throw a tantrum," Sapnap told the little. George crossed his arms and huffed. He calmed down after a minute. 

"Cwan I watch 'twoons?" George asked Sapnap. 

"Of course baby," Sapnap told the little. He lifted George off the counter so he could go to the living room. George ran to the living room and sat on the couch. Sapnap walked over after a minute to see George struggling. He couldn't turn the tv on. 

"Here Prince lemme help you," Sapnap said. George gave the remote to Sapnap. 

"What do you wanna watch?" Sapnap asked. 

"Hmm guppies pwease" George told Sapanp. Sapnap put on Bubble Guppies. He heard the timer in the kitchen go off. 

"Ooo someone's nuggies are done" Sapnap said. George didn't pay attention. He was busy watching Bubble Guppies. He went to the kitchen and took the nuggies out of the oven. He put them on a plate and put a puddle of ketchup on the side. He went back to the living room. 

"Hey Prince dino nuggies are ready," Sapnap said. George looked at Sapnap and opened his mouth. Guess he wanted to be fed. Sapnap dipped the nuggie in the ketchup before feeding it to George. George at about 6 nuggets before he didn't want any more. 

"Baba" George told Sapnap. 

"Ok bubby" Sapnap got up and made George a bottle. He put a bit on his wrist to test if it was too hot. Once it was at a good temperature he went back to the living room and sat down.

"Did you wanna do it Prince or Sappy do it?" Sapnap asked the little. George pointed at Sapnap. George crawled into Sapnap's lab. Sapnap tilted the bottle down and George put it in his mouth. George continued to watch Bubble Guppies while drinking his bottle. His eyes became heavy. He wanted to stay up but it became too hard. He closed his eyes and fell asleep. Sapnap noticed the little sleeping. He took the bottle out of his mouth and replaced it with a purple paci. Soon Sapnap became tired too. He put his head back and cuddled George while they took a nap. 

A/n: So what did y'all think?