Big Brother Dream

Requested by: 

Little: Drista

Caregiver: Dream

IRL or Minecraft: IRL

Relationship: Siblings

Summary: Drista comes home from school drained. School tired her out so much. She goes straight (gay hehe) to her bedroom. Dream confused goes to her room and finds her on the verge of slipping. 

..............................................

Drista sighs as she gets on the bus. She had a hard day. As the end of the school year coming up she has lots of end of the year tests that are stressing her out. She had 3 tests today. Mentally she could pass out right here right now. She sits on the back of the bus and waits till it's her stop to get off. 

Once her stop comes she jumps from her seat and gets off the loud bus. She only has to walk 5 more minutes to get home. "I cans do it's" she says in her head. She doesn't realize it yet but she's on the verge of slipping. Once the house is in view she runs all the way home. Wobbling slightly. She makes it to the front door and opens it as quickly as she can. She shuts the door and goes to her room.

Although Dream happens to be in the kitchen getting a glass of water. 

"Hey Dris how was school?" He asked. He turned around to see she wasn't there. He was confused until he heard her door close. He was confused and worried to be honest. Drista never really went straight to her room. She would at least make a small conversation. Being the best brother ever he decides to check up on her. He walks up the stairs and stops at her door. He puts his ear to the door and hears sniffles? 

He opens the door to see Drista crying, knees pulled to her chest. He quickly goes to her and gives her a hug. 

"Hey shh shh it's ok I'm here it'll all be ok" He reassures her. They both sit there for a while, taking in each others presence. 

"Hey sis what's got you upset" Dream asked after a while. 

"it to har' bubba. No wike da tes' and make m' head huwt. S'to har' no mowe pease" Drista ranted. Dream understood. He never liked taking tests either as a kid. 

"I know honey, tests are always hard, but summer is right around the corner and you won't have to take test for a long time" Dream told her. 

"How old you feeling love?" Dream asked his sister. She holds up 1 finger then no fingers. 

"Aww so we have a super small baby with us" Dream tells. You see a faint blush come across her cheeks. Dream gets up from the bed and goes to Drista's closet. He pulls out a purple and green painted shoe box. He opens the box and pulls out a paci, stuffed lamb, and lamb printed bottle. He goes to Drista and takes her fingers out of her mouth and replaced it with the purple and pink paci. Drista smiled with the paci in her mouth. He also gave her the stuffed lamb. She snuggled into it right away. 

"Ok love I'll be right back i'm just going to get you angel milk" Dream tell the little. She nods her head. He leaves the room and goes downstairs and fills the bottle with angel milk. He heads back upstairs to see Drista laying down trying to turn on the tv. Dream laughs at the sight of it. 

"Here sweetheart lemme help you" Dream takes the controller from her and turns on the tv. 

"Whatcha wanna watch?" Dream asks the little. 

"Widdle mewmaid" Drista says behind her paci. Dream turns on The Little Mermaid and lays down with her. 

"Fankies bubba" Drista mumbled. 

"No problem love that's what I'm here for" Dream says. 

"Angie miwk?"

"Angie Milk"

A/n: I really enjoyed writing this one. Thank you for the request! They are still open. I think I'm getting back into writing.