Finger Paint

Little: Tommy

Caregiver: Wilbur

Relationship: Brothers (in other words platonic)

IRL or Minecraft: Minecraft 

Summary: Wilbur was on a roll with making a song and was ignoring Tommy. Tommy thought that Wilbur must be mad at him so he made a present for him.

.....................................

It was a nice afternoon in the SBI house. Phil and Techno went to the market. Tommy was in the living room, regressed on playing with blocks. He had a red paci in his mouth with uncomfy clothes on. Of course, Phil or Techno wouldn't have left little Tommy by himself, but had regressed after they left. Usually, Techno or Phil would change him into comfy clothes, but neither of them were home. So he was left. Tommy got bored playing with blocks and soon became touch-starved. He wanted cuddles. He huffed soon trying to go up the stairs to see Wilbur. He tried and succeeded. He heard a guitar playing so he knew Wilbur was home. He went to the door and opened it. 

"Wilby?" Tommy questioned. 

"Not now Tommy I want to finish this song," Wilbur told his brother. Wilbur paid no attention that Tommy was regressed. 

"But Wilby" Tommy tried to get Wilbur's attention. 

"TOMMY I SAID NOT NOW" Wilbur yelled not looking at his brother. Tommy was taken aback by this. Wilbur was the nicest to him. Wilby never yelled at Tomtom. Tears filled the youngers eyes and he closed the door softly. Tommy went to his room and laid down. He grabbed his favorite stuffie Henry and cried. 

Tommy POV

I just wanted Wilby's tention. Wilby's mad at Tomtom. I didn't want to be bad. Wilby hate me. Maybe if I make somefing for Wilby then Wilby no hate me. I make him finger paints. 

Third Pov

It was settled. Tommy would make him a finger painting. The only thing was that he always had someone to help him paint. Tommy shrugged. If this would make Wilbur not hate him then it was worth it. Tommy waddled out of this room and into his playroom. He went to the shelf that had the paints on it. He took the paints and set them on the small table he had in his playroom. He went back to the shelf and got a nice sheet of paper. He sat down and opened the paints. He put them on this plastic thing for the paints and started painting. He tried making him and Wilbur together with the word sorry and a heart. 

Wilbur Pov

I had finished writing half my song when I noticed Tommy was being really quiet. Usually, Tommy was very loud and obnoxious. Then I remembered that he came in earlier. I went out of my room and went to Tommy's. I knocked on his door to see if he was in there. No response. I opened the door to see no one was in there. I went downstairs to see if he was sleeping on the couch or something. He wasn't downstairs either. I started to panic a little bit. Maybe he's in his playroom. I went back upstairs and into his playroom. There he was. Covered in paint finger painting. He looked up and saw me. 

"Hihi Wilby" Tommy said. I was so surprised. No wonder he was so quiet.

"Tommy, what are you doing?" I asked him. 

"Making finger paints for Wilby," Tommy told me and went back to painting. He had paint everywhere. On his clothes, his hands, his face, some in his hair it was a mess. I went over to see what he was painting. It looked like it was 2 people and it had "Sowwy <3" at the top. 

"What are you sorry for bubba," I asked him. 

"I sowwy for bein bad ands Wilby be's mad at Tomtom," He said tears filling his eyes. 

"Honey where on earth would you get that idea," I said. I picked him up not carrying if he got paint on me. 

Sniff  "Cuz I wan Wilby's tention and Wilby be mad at Tomtom," He told me crying. Then it clicked. I had yelled at Tommy earlier and he was little. 

"Oh Tomtom I'm so sorry I yelled at you earlier. I didn't know you were little. I should've paid more attention to you. Wilby's so so so sorry" I apologized.

"Is otay Wilby I's orgive you" Tommy said with a smile.

"Well now that's settled could you tell me how old you are?" I asked. Tommy looked at his fingers for a second and help up 1 then 2 then 1 again. He adorably whined becoming frustrated. 

"It's ok you don't have to know. But it seems we have a small baby right now huh?" I teased. He nodded yes then yawned. 

"Are you tired bubba?" He nodded yes. 

"Well lets get in the bath and then we can have a nice nap". I took him to the bathroom and gave him a bath. He had paint in his hair so it took a minute to get it out. Once he was all clean I got him in a towel and took him to my room. I laid him down and went to his room to get him some pj's. I got him this.

Once I got him changed I went to make him a bottle. I put milk in a bottle and heated it up. Once the microwave went off I added a splash of vanilla and sugar. I shook the bottle to mix it all up. I went upstairs to see a half-sleeping Tommy. 

"Here baby I have nice warm milk for you" I went over and laid down with him. I gave him his bottle and suckled it softly. He drank half of it before he fell asleep. I capped the bottle and gave him his paci. Then I went to sleep too.