Part 2 - 'Tough one'

The roaring of the Motorcycles continues.

Ali starts to look really annoyed and turns the music on the radio up slightly.

When the group of boys including your brother finally get to you, Ali and the rest of the girls they turn off their motorbikes and take off their helmets.

You find to see one of the boys getting of his motorbike and approaching Ali.
This was Johnny, Ali's ex. You never really understood what she saw in him except for the fact he had bright, beautiful, blue eyes and luscious blonde hair.

Sometimes you caught yourself staring at him but never knew why?
He never really made an impression to give you a reason.

But now this was it. YOU were about to see the real Johnny Lawrence and maybe, just maybe why Ali started liking or disliking him for that period of time.

'Hey Ali, I want to talk to you' says Johnny.
The blonde boy crouches down to Ali's face and looks at her for a while until Ali started murmuring some words.

'What's that?' asks Johnny with a questionable tone.
'Leave me alone. We've been over all this, alright? I don't want to talk.' says Ali with quite a firm attitude.
Johnny turns the radio off.

'Well I want to talk to you, alright?'
Ali turns the radio back on for then Johnny to turn it back off.
'What is your problem?' Johnny says raising both of his arms.

Ali stares at him 'Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get out of here!' shouts Ali into his face and stands up angrily picking up your radio.

'All right, all right and that's gonna solve everything!' Johnny shouts back whilst standing up to get to Ali's height once again and grabbing the radio off of her.

You carefully stand up not wanting to attract any attention to see the cute boy Ali was playing soccer with earlier staring at Ali and Johnny arguing from a distance.

You take your eyes off the cute boy and hear something break from behind. It was your radio. You started to become annoyed and were filling up with rage. This radio was given to you from your mother on your 7th birthday. Being as angry as you were you decided to take your rage out on Johnny.

You walked up to him and pushed him the hardest you've ever pushed somebody making him stumble a bit.
'You just broke my radio!' you shout absolutely enraged.
'Woah, Tommy isn't this your younger sister?'

Tommy turns his attention to you and Johnny and sees what's going on.
He walks over and trys to pull you away.

'Leave me alone Tommy!' Tommy instantly lets go of the grip on your arm and has never seen you this mad at him before.
Everyone goes silent and sees the cute, soccer boy approaching the scenario. He kneels down and trys to pick up the radio but before he even got a chance to give it back Johnny shouts 'Don't touch it punk!'

The soccer boy looks up at Johnny but doesn't listen to him so he continues to try and pick up the bits of the radio off of the sand. He stands up and trys to hand the broken radio to you but Johnny grabs it out of his hands.
'What are you deaf?'

'Come on man, what's going on?' the soccer boy answers with a smile on his face trying to stay as friendly as possible.

'You want it, yeah, yeah?' Johnny says intimitidating the boy and then pushing the radio so hard into him, making the soccer boy fall into the sand behind him.

All of Johnnys friends start cheering which makes the soccer boy more desperate to fight back. He stands right back up and clenches his fists into a fighting position.

Ali and you still watching what's happening get pushed by Johnny into the group of boys from your brothers friend group. They hold you both tight not letting go of you two incase yous wanted to stop Johnny. You and Ali both share worried faces at eachother as Johnny clenches his fists just like the soccer boy.

The soccer boy takes a head start and runs towards Johnny who simply just sticks his foot out and makes the soccer boy trip over. The boy quickly gets back up again and starts running towards Johnny, once again Johnny sticks out his foot and the boy trips up falling head first into the sand.

Everyones laughing, the boy is still on the ground struggling to get back up.

'Johnny, stop it!' Ali shouts towards him.

'I didn't do anything!' Johnny shouts back with a smirk on his face and then glances at you 'Hey, you started this!'

You look at Johnny and clench your jaw, suddenly you swing your head back into the guy thats holding you making him let go of you because of the blood that was running down his nose.
You run up to Johnny and tug on his red, leather jacket.

'You started this! You started this!' You shout hitting him in the chest
'It's your fault, It's your fault!' He shouts back.

'Why do you always have to fight!?'
'Bullsh*t, come on guys get back on your bikes' Johnny murmers under his breath.

Tommy finally gets a hold of you once more 'Come on, we should start going home now.'

You look up at Tommy and nod in agreement. You look over at the soccer boy and feel bad for him and what Johnny did to him. He's still on the sand laying in pain. You see that Ali trys to approach him but the soccer boy doesn't want to talk to her.

Whilst both of you were walking further away from the group, Johnny and the rest of his friends drive past, 'See you later Tommy! Your sisters a tough one!'

Tommy looks at you and shakes his head as if you were to ignore what they just said.

•••••••
Hey guys!!
This part is slightly shorter than the last one and is mainly set at the beach.
In this part, obviously you and Johnny start to develop quite a heated relationship between eachother but trust me that will change soon.
Sorry, if this part was quite boring since it was just set at the beach and how Johnny kicked Daniel's ass.
BUT hopefully the next part will be much more interesting!

Have a great day/night! V.L