Part 3 - Vintage Camera

A few days went past since the whole beach incident. You haven't seen the soccer boy at school at all this week so you're hoping he's okay.

It's lunch at school. Which means you, Susan & Ali go to your usual lunch spot, which is the table that is 2 down from Tommy and his friends.
Yous all sit down and start eating. Ali and Susan start talking about the cute soccer boy.

'I feel really bad for him, I mean what Johnny did to him was just out of control.' Says Susan whilst picking her fork at the weird looking school meat.
'I totally agree' answers back Ali with a sorrow face.

All this talking about this soccer boy made you zone out once again to your brothers group on the other side of the cafeteria, especially Johnny. Awkwardly, Johnny catches you staring at him and waves at you slowly with a confused expression. You obviously didn't notice since you were so zoned out.

Johnny gets off his seat and walks over to your group. You quickly zone back out again and start to panic.

'Speaking of the devil...' says Susan with her mouth half full.

'Wonder what he wants this time' asks Ali whilst watching him come over.
You try to pretend that you can't notice him coming over and start eating your sandwich.

'Hello ladies' says Johnny looking at you all and then directly towards you.
'What do you want?' says Ali not in the mood to speak to Johnny right now.

'I actually want to talk to you' says Johnny pointing his finger at you.
'Really?' says Ali and Susan both in sync.

'Yeah'
You look up at Johnny and get out of your seat.

Johnny gently takes a hold of your arm and takes you to his car.
'Johnny, what are you doing?'
'Taking you somewhere...'

Johnny tells you to get in the front car seat beside him. The whole car ride was kind of anxty as you didn't know where this boy was taking you.
'Johnny, where are we going?'
'You'll see' says Johnny still concentrated on the road.

There was a moment of silence up until 'I saw you looking at me, i think you were drooling a bit' Johnny says with a quiet laugh.

'No I wasn't!' you say hitting Johnny playfully in the arm.
Johnny smiles and looks at you with you doing the same at him.

'Anyways, I think you'll be quite happy to where I'm taking you'
You thought to yourself what this place is and how does Johnny know it will make you this happy that'll you'll want to be taken out of school for?

Yous finally arrive at the destination and your first thought was where are you? All you could see so far was trees and bushes almost like a forest.
'Come on' Johnny gets out the car and goes over to your side to open the car door for you.

He offers you his hand and you take it out of kindness. What is happening? Why is Johnny taking you out of school and why is he being so kind?
He leads you through the tall trees and bushes up until you can see some light coming through. Nearly instantly you can hear the sea crashing against the rocks.

You go down a couple of steps to see that Johnny took you to a beach!
Any beach was obviously your happy place so you were ecstatic to be here. You smile at Johnny, take your shoes off and run towards the sand.

Johnny watches you laughing and kicking the sand with happiness making him almost smile a bit too much at you. He joins you and says 'race you to the water.' Yous both start running and laughing at eachother.
As soon as you get into the water you shout 'I won!'

'Are you sure? Cause I think I won that'

You look at Johnny and start splashing him with water which makes him do the same to you. Yous both go out a bit deeper, soaking all your clothes and getting your hair all wet. The water was getting kind of deep for you so you struggled to keep above the water but Johnny noticed right away 'Not so smart anymore are you?'

'Shut up Lawrence' you say in a playful tone. Johnny gets closer to you and grabs you by your waist to help keep you above the water.

You look into his eyes and see the bright blue colour you can't see from far away. You look at him for another couple of seconds and realise what you're doing. You can't do this. He's your best friends ex boyfriend.
'So, should we get out now because I don't know about you but I'm starting to feel quite cold.'

Johnny nods his head and helps you throughout the water up until you could feel the ground again.

Yous both get out the water soaking wet and cold in your school clothes.
Johnny takes his shirt off to dry it making him reveal his toned abs. You gasp a bit too loud for Johnny to hear. He looks at you and asks 'Is everything okay?'

You nod trying not to stare too much at the six pack.

'I'm going to go get something from the car, ill be right back' says Johnny running off to his car.

You think about what you're going to say to Ali and Susan, especially Ali.
I mean you basically just ran off with her ex boyfriend and didn't show back up for the rest of the school day.
Your thought bubble disappears as you see Johnny running down the small steps towards you.

'Here, to keep you warm' He says handing you a blue zip up hoodie.
Guessing it was his you put it on instantly smelling his natural scent on it. Yep this was his. You slightly blushed at the fact that Johnny Lawrence. THE schools most popular boy Johnny Lawrence just gave you his hoodie.

'That's not the end of the trip, I want to take you to those rocks over there. There's a way better view there and you can see the whole beach!' Johnny says pointing to a hill of rocks.

Johnny climbs up the rocks with you behind him. He continuously kept on giving you his hand to you so you could get up the rocks with a little bit more support. 'Thanks' you say once you finally reach the top.

Wow, you could definetly see the whole beach from here. Johnny was right the view here was extraordinary!

The sun begins to set and you and Johnny watch it go down taking a couple of photos of it on your vintage camera that you always have in your school bag.

'Should we take a photo together?' you ask Johnny.

He looks at you with a smirk on his face and leans beside yours to face the camera. Just as the camera was about to take the photo Johnny quickly squishes your cheeks making you look funny. Yous both check the photo and laugh at yourselves. Johnny turns his head towards you making you do the same to him. Both of you were looking deeply into eachothers eyes whilst the orange light from the sun was flashing on your faces.

•••••••
Heyyy!
It's me again...
Hopefully, the story is getting more interesting throughout each part.
I really hope you all are enjoying it which makes me also mention that this story is #40 lawrence out of 1.2k stories! This makes me really happy that this story is at least in the top 50!
Hope everyone's having a nice day/night and I'll talk to yous all again in the next part! V.L

L