Part 4 - Princess

Both of your faces start leaning towards eachother until you both feel eachothers soft lips moving in sync slowly together.

This lasted about 30 seconds until you pulled out of the kiss and started blushing and looking away towards the sea.
Johnny looked at you with a soft smile and started scratching his neck out of nervousness.

'Well...um, should we start going?' asks Johnny whilst slowly standing up and offering you his hand.
You nod your head and once again take Johnnys hand.

******
Johnny drives you back home glad that Tommy didn't see you together.
Of course, Tommy knew that Johnny took you somewhere but didn't quite get the details that you two were going to kiss in the most beautiful way anyone could ever imagine.
You walk into your small home, seeing Tommy sitting on the couch.
'And...where were you?' asks Tommy smirking.

'Is it any of your business?' you dart back at him. 'Well, you did leave with my bestfriend and were gone for 3 hours so...yeah!' Tommy says with a bigger smirk on his face than before.

'We just went to walk about and discuss what happened on that day on the beach.' 'You can't be telling me that your sad little friends still feel bad for that runt at the beach?' asks Tommy looking at you with questionable wide eyes.

'No! Of course not!' deep down knowing they are.

'Well-...' Tommy gets cut off by your mum shouting him to come upstairs.
'Coming!' shouts back Tommy, running up the wooden stairs.

You sigh and walk over to where Tommy was sitting and fall straight onto the couch. You haven't been on your phone since Johnny took you out of school, so you instantly take it out of your pocket and start scrolling through your messages to see if Ali or even Susan has texted you.

Your scrolling through your messages to see a message from an unknown number. You click onto the message and it reads 'hey princess, hope you liked where I took you today...x'
Instantly, you knew this was from Johnny so you texted back saying 'How did you get my number?...'
but Johnny doesn't reply for the next 10 minutes that your on your phone trying to update Ali and Susan with what happened with Johnny, obviously leaving out the kiss details.

*******
Its 10pm and you're watching old soaps with your mum upstairs. All is happy and cheery up until you hear a knock on the door. You look at your mum questionably and go downstairs to open the door. Who could this be at this time?

You open the door to see no one there. Ugh, great someone was probably stupid and ding dong ditched your house.

Just as you were about to close your house doors you see a perfectly new radio and a note stuck on it on your front door step. A smile spreads across your face and you instantly take it inside.

You sit down on the couch and take the note off the radio. It read 'for you princess, since I broke the last one :('
You smile to yourself again knowing that this was from Johnny but don't really know why he's calling you this nickname? It's okay but not your favourite nickname that you've ever received before. You take the radio upstairs to your bedroom and bin the note.
You pulled out your phone and out of politness message Johnny saying 'Thanks for the radio.'

You put your phone away and go back to your mums room.

'Who was it?' shes asks.
'Oh, no one someone ding dong ditched the house.' you say.

Your mum rolls her eyes playfully at you and continues watching soaps with you joining her.

•••••••
Hey!
Just wanted to let yous all know that I probably won't be as active for the next few days or so. BUT be patient I will have a next part ready for yous all on this following Wednesday. Up until then I hope you all have a fabulous day/night and I'll talk to yous soon!

V.L

L