Part 7 - Mini Golf

'Erm...sorry about that. Hopefully, you didn't hear too much.' You say looking at Johnny with an awkward smile whilst both of you started walking towards his red car.

'No, nothing at all' Johnny replies with a smirk on his face.
Johnny walks to the passenger side of his car with you following and opens the car door for you. You smile at him and get in his car instantly oozing into his soft, leather seats.

Johnny walks over to his side, gets in and starts to drive.

*******
You both finally arrived at a place which looked like the fun fair! You instantly regret your outifit choice but forget about it as Johnny takes out his hand to help you get out the car.
You both walk over to the till where the lady asks 'How much people with you today?'

'One' Johnny says eagerly staring at the ferris wheel.
'So, one ticket?' The lady says bored out of her mind.
'No, two! Can't you see I'm not alone?' Johnny says getting angry.
You grab his arm gently and squeeze it signalling him not to get too angry with the lady.

Johnny looks down at you since he's taller and then back at the woman who is shocked by Johnnys sudden frustration.
'Sorry, two tickets please' Johnny says correcting his sentence.
The woman gives us our tickets and lets us in through the security barriers.

As soon as we step in, millions of colours shine right back onto us.
We were at Mini Golf! You loved Mini Golf! Johnny sees your big smile and asks 'Should we go play some golf?'

You smirk and answer Johnny's question 'What, so I could prove to you how much better I am than you?' You say giggling.

'Oh, this is game on! I'm not gonna let you beat me. Race you!' Johnny says with a smile on his face running towards the mini golf section of the fair. You run after him and shout 'Hey, that's not fair you got a head start!'

*******
You and Johnny have been playing Mini golf now for about 20 minutes and you both have the exact same scores.

'How is this even possible?' Asks Johnny with a frustrated yet happy expression.

'Looks like I'm just too good' You reply back, looking at Johnny who's lost interest in what you were saying and looking in another direction.
'Johnny?' You locate your eyes to where Johnnys were looking and see Daniel. Was Johnny still annoyed at Daniel? Why was he taking it so hard that Daniel was here? But then you realised that Daniel wasn't here by himself. He was here with Ali, and you were so happy for Daniel that he finally got the courage to go up to Ali and ask her to go out with him. But your happiness fades away quickly to know that Johnny probably wasn't mad that Daniel was here because if Daniel was to be here by himself he probably wouldn't mind, but since Daniel is here with Ali you could see that Johnny wasn't having it.
'Um...Johnny it's your turn to play now.' You say still looking at his eyes which were now filling up with jealousy.

'Johnny!' You shout getting slightly frustrated since Johnny was supposed to be focused on you and him tonight not Ali or Daniel.

Johnny doesn't look at you and drops his golf club on the ground. He starts walking over to Ali and Daniel. You know that this probably won't end well so you run after him to see that Daniel is already glaring back at Johnny who is approaching him and Ali.

'What are you doing here Ali?' Asks Johnny breaking the silence between the four of us.

'I could ask you the same thing, Johnny?' Ali answers back.
'Look Ali, why are you with this punk?' Says Johnny rubbing his forehead.
'Because Johnny, it's my decision whether or not I want to go out with Daniel. It's not like we're together anymore anyways.'

You look at Johnny to see him clenching his fists and getting angry again. You weren't having any of this. You pulled Johnny to the side who was still death staring both Ali and Daniel.

'Johnny, what's up with you? This was supposed to be a fun night out with just the two of us? I don't understand why you still care about Ali so much? I mean yous haven't been together for a few months now and you seemed pretty fine about it when you started talking with me.'

Johnny looked deeply into your eyes knowing that you weren't okay.
'Look, Daniel isn't good for her and I just don't want to see them together.' Johnny says whilst still staring into your eyes.

You break the eye contact and look down to the ground.
'Well if you can't accept that Ali and Daniel might want to be together then I don't know if I want to hang out with you anymore. Ali and Daniel are my friends and I hate to see someone disrespecting them if they're in a relationship or not.' Your eyes start to fill up and Johnny seems to notice.
'I'm sorry, but i can't accept Ali being with him.'

'Then I don't think I should be here.' You say as you start walking away from Johnny and to the exit of the fair. Johnny shouts after you but you keep ignoring him. After a few attempts of trying to get your attention back, Johnny gives up. You dial Tommys number on your flip phone and ask him to pick you up. Shortly, you see Tommy in his car approaching where you were standing on the pavement.
You look back to see if Johnny, Daniel or even Ali was anywhere near you, but they weren't. You get into the back of Tommys car and don't say a word to him throughout the whole journey home. You keep thinking about what Johnny said and how you knew from the start that he wasn't over Ali. In this exact moment you realised that you might have a thing for Johnny but you immediately wipe it out of your mind. You and Tommy arrive home still not speaking a word to eachother. You knew Tommy wasn't going to start a conversation so you just didn't bother saying anything to him at all.
You open the door to your house and run upstairs to your bedroom, closing the door and falling down onto your bed, crying. This wasn't how you wanted to spend your first time going out with Johnny.

•••••••
Hey everyone! It's been quite a while since I've posted a part of the story. I'm very sorry about that but I've had exam prelims and I had to study for those. As an apology I wrote a little longer part than usual so I hope yous enjoy it. But overall I hope you all have a great night/day and I'll talk to you all in the next part.
Bye ;) V.L

L