Part 5 - Karate Dojo

A day has went past since the unexpected gift from Johnny Lawrence.

You're sitting in Biology class barely being able to keep your eyes open because of the night you had last night, helping your mum out. Ali notices you 'hey...' Ali says whispering whilst giving you a slight nudge.
You quickly lift your head up and gasp 'Wha-What' 'You're falling asleep in the middle of class this isn't like you, is everything okay with your mum?' Ali says with a worried expression. 'My mum? Yeah, yeah! It's just the thing that Joh-' you say mid sentence, stopping yourself.

'Johnny? Did he do something to you? If he did I swear I'm going to put that boy back in place!' Ali says not really whispering anymore.

'Wha- no Ali! No, he hasn't done anything to me.' you say instantly regretting even mentioning him.
'Then what is it?' Ali says with massive eyes and a confused expression.

You sigh 'Well...last night, Johnny bought me a new radio AND it's not just that suddenly he's started to become more open and friendlier to me.'

'Have you talked to him about it?' Ali says whilst writing down the notes on the board.

'No! I mean...no. I just don't want to talk to him right now.' you say.
'I get you, I mean do you think it's possible that he likes you? Because what you just described to me sounds like him when he first met me.' Explains Ali.

You start laughing quietly 'You think that Johnny Lawrence likes me?' you say trying to hold in your laughter.
'I mean that's what it looks like to me.' says Ali.

'No, there's no way.' Ali stays silent and carries on writing down her notes. You sit there thinking and repeating Ali's words over and over again 'I mean do you think it's possible that he likes you?'.
What if this was true? Do you like Johnny? You kept on denying it in your head.

Thankfully, the period ended. Yes! Finally, the weekend has arrived! No more school for a whole two days! This for you, was like a holiday to Malibu.

You leave the class and walk to your locker. Just as you were closing your locker you see a tall, slim but muscly boy leaning against the locker beside yours. It was Johnny. Who would have guessed?

'What do you want?' you ask whilst walking outside. Johnny follows you.
'What's the matter princess? Didn't like the present I bought you? I thought it would cheer you up from what I did to the other one last time?'
You turn to face Johnny.

'Johnny, seriously why are you acting like this all of a sudden? Cause if it's a dare from my stupid brother and your friends I'm asking you politely to finish it.' You say looking back straight in front of you and walking forwards.
'Princess, this isn't a dare. I just thought you needed a new radio.'
'All of a sudden? Yeah, I doubt it Johnny.' You say whilst trying to focus on where to go next.

'You know what, let me take you out somewhere?' Johnny asks you.
You laugh sarcastically 'Huh, like where?'

'It'd have to be a surprise, how does tomorrow night sound? Yeah, okay ill pick you up at your house tomorrow at 6pm!' Johnny shouts whilst slowly running away.

'Where will we be going, I need to know what to wear!' you shout back because Johnny is at a distance now.

'Don't worry!' Is the last thing you hear and then see Johnny run back into the school building crashing through tons of people.

You roll your eyes and smile softly at him whilst walking back home.

*******
Your nearly home, when you see a familiar face across the street. It was the Cute Soccer boy from the beach!
You run over to him to see that he's fixing his bike.

'Hey!' you shout to him and slightly wave.

He sees you and waves back signalling you to come closer.
'Hey' The soccer boy says.

'Hi' You say whilst watching him do something to his bike which you definitely didn't know how to do.
'So..um I never got your name?' You ask the boy.

'Oh, it's Daniel, Daniel LaRusso.' He replies.

'Nice to meet you Daniel!' you say with a big smile. 'So, why haven't you been in school lately? Ali's been missing you.' you say with a small grin on your face.

'Ha, I doubt that. She probably thinks I'm a total loser after what happened to me on the beach that day.' He says concentrating on his bike.

'That's not true, she thinks your super cute and misses you kind of. I think you should come in next week, just to make Ali's week a little bit better and of course mine too since you're kind of like a friend now!'

Daniel smiles and looks at your direction 'Really?'

'Yep!' You say smiling back at him.
'Okay!' Daniel says jumping back onto his feet and dusting his hands off.
'Well, I should really get going. Don't want to interupt anything-' You get cut off by Daniel who says 'No, stay. I want to go to this Karate dojo later. You should come with me!' Daniel suggests.

'That sounds great! I just need to get changed quickly and freshen up I'll be right back!' You say happily.
'That's fine, I'll be waiting here for you.'

You run to your house since it's 5 minutes away from where Daniel stays and get quickly changed into some plain jeans and a grey hoodie. You quickly freshen up your makeup and go back outside to catch Daniel.

*******
You and Daniel both walk to the Karate Dojo whilst discussing why Daniel wants to take it. Daniel simply said 'To get those jerks that's one of you brother to back off'

I knew that Daniel wasn't having the best couple of weeks being the new kid in school but atleast he was trying to do something about it.

We finally arrive at the Dojo which is called 'Cobra Kai'. 'Badass name' you say to Daniel as you both walk inside.
You both walk into a loud room being instructed my a mid 40s man with a stern look on his face asking one of his students to lead the class while he steps aside. They all get in line whilst you and Daniel stare at them all concentrated on their moves and actions. 'Aits!' One boy that you can't quite see at the front shouts. All the others bow and you seem to begin to notice this place. This was your brothers karate dojo which meant it was also-. Before you could nudge Daniel and tell him everyone bows down revealing a smiling Johnny looking back at both Daniel and you.

Hey you! Sorry, for the late update of the story but here it is!
Hope you enjoy! ;) V.L

L