Chapter 9: Battle Tournament - part 1

The cavalry battle was done, Midoriya was crying, Bakugo was screaming, the audience was cheering. There were so many things going on at the moment.

"Now we will all go for a lunch break before getting started on the battle tournament! See ya all later!" Present Mic announced

"Shall we go grab something to eat?" Asked Aoi to Aikou

"Sure! I want to try some desserts!" Aikou responded and started to head over to the cafeteria where all the students were supposed to grab lunch

"Hey, Aikou... I was thinking about something" Aoi started

"Ooooh tell me"

"At first I was hesitant about joining them, to a point in which I regretted agreeing with you, I saw more opportunities in Todoroki's team but..." She remained silent for some seconds making Aikou a little curious about her words, but then Aoi shook her head "The thing is, I am glad we joined them, in the end, we ended up reaching 4th place (this makes it 3 times in a row...)"

Aikou just smiled at her and then looked at all of the students who were also exiting the arena "Yeah, I really just went for the first familiar faces I saw, I wasn't even sure myself if we were going to be able to even manage to get at least one band, but we all trusted your plan, and that was what made us succeed"

"Trusting each other... that is kind of cliche," Aoi said with a serious expression while looking at the floor while remembering how Niji told her to trust her with her plan and they ended up winning "(I am aware that I shouldn't get fully along with them since my mission is to find a way to get to All Might and let Shigaraki do his thing... but there are great people here, had I not trusted them and continued with my plan we would've lost)"

Aikou found it weird how Aoi was being serious out of nowhere and decided to get behind her and jump on top of her "Let's forget that and let's go and get some food!"

Aoi surprised by her actions just smiled and changed her posture so that she could properly carry her and then started sprinting "You are right! let's stuff ourselves!" she said noticing how her back was not in pain anymore

They rushed to the cafeteria and encountered themselves with the other girls from their class and decided to hang out with them

~~~~~

"Now that lunch is over, it is finally time to reveal the last game! but before that, there's good news for all of you who didn't make it to the finals! This is just a sports festival! So we've prepared recreational games that everyone can participate in, too!" said Present Mic "we've even brought real cheerleaders from America to liven things up!"

"Huh? what are they doing?" asked Aizawa when looking at the 'cheerleaders'

"what's the matter, Class A?! What kind of Fan service is that?!" Present Mic asked when noticing how the 1-A girls were dressed as the American cheerleaders