Chapter 14: The Pirate Agency

~~~~~

"Now that you all have chosen a hero name, we will now talk about your internships," Aizawa started. "They will last a week, and about where you guys will be taking it, those that received offers will have their list of options. As for those that didn't get offers, they shall choose between 40 pro agencies from the whole country who are willing to accept you" Aizawa looked at the stack of papers for a second and then looked at the students again. "They all work in different places and each have a different specialty."

"For example, there is 13's agency which is focused on accidents and disasters," Midnight added "I should emphasize that you guys should go for the one which you believe will bring the most experience to the focus you are looking for,"

"Please choose carefully before choosing the agency..." Aizawa added

"Yes Sir!" the class exclaimed while the teachers started to hand out the list of papers to each student 

"Make sure to choose it before the weekend," Aizawa mentioned while he started to walk out "Come and notify me once that is done"

"Wait, we only have two days?!" Kaminari asked 

"Just choose accordingly, that is all" Aizawa said before closing the door

Aoi took a look at the first page but then noticed that she didn't have the same list as the rest, but instead, it was a list of the recommended agencies from the hero pre-course program 

"(guess they sure have influence...)" Aoi looked at the list and noticed that at the top of the list was Hawks agency "(must be related to what he told me, it could help me learn more infiltration strategies, I need those tips right now...) Hey Aikou, do you know which focus do you want?"

"I actually already know which agency I am joining" Aikou said with a smile "I'll be going with my father, I know his focus is not the most appropriate for what I want, but I can learn so much from him"

Aoi looked at her, concerned. Pro hero Gunpoint focuses on seeking and termination, but his agency is also in charge of spying on other people. Unfortunately for him, due to his focus he was not known by the community, and the only fame was thanks to his wife. 

"But Aikou... I know you want to be with your father but-"

"I know... it wasn't my plan until he asked me if I was interested, and he promised me he would change his regular missions just so I can be with him, so I will take on the offer" Aikou smiled "What about you?"

"I have no idea... there are just so many options, and actually" Aoi started while showing the paper of the recommended agencies from the program "The program expects me to enter one of these, but none of them catch my interest."

"Can I see?" Aikou asked

Aoi smiled and handed her the paper while she looked at the regular list of agencies. She read over all the names, and noticed that many big agencies were interested in her 

"Hawks agency?! He is in top three heroes! You should consider it Aoi" Aikou told Aoi 

"It sounds like the best option, but I am still not sure (Maybe if you learn from him, you can do a better job for Shigaraki~)" Aoi answered, but the voice in her head was distracting her from concentrating "(Now is not a good time... I need to focus, please shush)"

"Ne Ne!! Did you said Hawks?" asked Niji while getting close 

"yeah... hey Satou-" Aoi started but was interrupted

"Call me Niji! You let me call you Aoi, then call me Niji!" Niji said with a bright smile

"Niji then, do you know which agency are you joining?" Aoi asked