Chapter 37: Prioritize the Rescue

~~~~~

The six students who were right next to everything were drowning in fear, their lips trembling, and their eyes ready to pop out of shock. They could barely remain silent. The slightest of sounds could expose them to the villains. 

Some pro heroes tried to stand up, but the explosion hurt everyone. Some were too weak even to breathe properly.  

In all the chaos, All For One was looking down on all the defeated ones

"As expected of the number four hero Best Jeanist" All For One said while clapping his hands slowly and looking at Jeanist, who was right below him.

Best Jeanist let out a grunt of pain while looking up to All For One.

"I thought I blew everyone away" All For One continued "But you, Jeanist, you manipulated everyone's clothes and pulled them aside in an instant. Quick decision-making and skills, you must have nerves of steel," he said, trying to make fun of them

Gang Orca and Captain Boom were trying to recover from the impact so they could support him, but since the Captain was the closest to the explosion radius, she was struggling the most.

"We need to help him" Captain Boom whispered in pain to Gang Orca

"Wait" Gang Orca said holding her hand to stop her 

"No, you don't get it... he is the one I've been looking for in my investigation," Captain Boom replied "He is the brain of all the villains"

Gang Orca looked at All For One impressed "He isn't what we were told..." 

Jeanist tried to attack him, but All For One attacked back, damaging his stomach with a brutal hit.

"No!" Captain Boom screamed while she started to load her cannons again

"Saku no-!" Gang Orca tried to stop her but she fired the cannonballs and All For One simply used one of his quirks to deviate it and send an attack similar to the one he used towards Jeanist, but this time towards her.

She used her cannons as a shield and was only pushed back a little. Her face filled with rage.

"I see, so you are the muscle in this operation. Such strength from practice and experience," All For One said to her

"Shut up!" She said while she increased the size of the cannons and pointed them again 

"Your quirk is strong... but it is unnecessary for the great goal, meaning you are useless" All For One said while sending a shockwave in her direction 

Gang Orca quickly stood in front of her and used his quirk to counter-attack the shockwave and protect her, but it was too strong for them, and it sent both of them against one of the demolished buildings. As soon as they impacted them, the building fell to the ground, but Captain Boom used her cannons to destroy anything that could potentially harm them.

Meanwhile, the students tried peeking over the situation and noticed some weird liquid gray portals starting to appear, and from one of them, Bakugo came out coughing as if he had been drowning in such liquid.

"Damn it! What the hell?" Bakugo said while coughing. 

The voice made the students realize who it was, making them all look in that direction in shock, surprised that he was there, but he was also standing right next to All For One. Yet, unable to speak due to fear.

"Sorry, Bakugo" All For One said while looking at him, and right after the other portals started to bring out the other villains. Some of them fell on the ground since they were knocked out back on the bar raid.