Chapter 27: Practical Exam

~~~~~

As soon as the students arrived on campus, they were asked to change into their hero costumes and head to a reunion point to initiate their practical exam. As soon as they got there they saw all the professors standing in a line.

"It is time for the practical exam," Aizawa said to the students "Just so you know, it is possible to fail this exam. If you guys want to go to the camp, make sure to make no mistakes"

"There are many professors" Jiro commented while looking at them all

"I hope you guys gathered enough information prior to the test and have a general idea of what we will be doing"

"Something tells me it is not-" Aoi started

"FIGHT AGAINST ROBOTS!!!" Kaminari screamed excited

"CURRY! FIREWORKS! BRAVERY CONTEST HERE WE COME!" Mina added

"NO!" Nezu screamed while inside of Aizawa's scarf, and from there he popped out along with Slimey "For various reasons the test will be different this year"

"THE PRINCIPAL!" Some students exclaimed while looking at him

"Slimey..........!!!!" Aoi, Midoriya, and Bakugo exclaimed separately 

"Different?" Yaoyorozu asked highly concerned

"From now on we will concentrate in combat and hero work" Nezu continued while getting off of Aizawa's neck "The closest it is to a real fight, the better. So for this year's exam, we will be making teams of two and fighting against one of the professors"

"Since there is 24 students we will be repeating professor with two teams" Aizawa commented 

"Against the professors?!" Uraraka asked

"Then why is Slimey here?" Midoriya asked

"He just wanted to tag along, we let him watch battles so he can learn more strategies, but he won't be fighting any of you today" Nezu replied

"Thank god~" All of the students exclaimed relieved

"Also, the partners and who you will be fighting against have already been decided," Nezu said with an intimidating tone

"I chose them based on various factors. Things like the fighting style, grades, relationships, and other things were taking into consideration" Aizawa said "The first team is Todoroki and Yaoyorozu, and the second is Akatsuki and Kuro. Both teams will be going against me" 

Aizawa then started to explain to the rest of the teams and once he finished giving each team their opposing professor he looked at them all  "Make sure to learn how to work with each other in order to pass"

Aoi was not amused with getting paired with Hakkotsu. She was hoping to get paired with Aikou since she has more battle dynamics with her in comparison to Hakkotsu. Not only was communication a potential problem, but their quirks also are mostly independent and had limited amounts of things they could do together, meaning one would be required to take the lead, and based on Hakkotsu's tendencies, Aoi knew it would be her.

"You girls will be going against me as well," Aizawa said making Aoi feel as if she was being stabbed

"(We are doomed... this was not randomized in any way, they wanted us to go against him)" Aoi thought while looking at him "(at least I can compare how he fights Todoroki and Yaoyorozu and take notes for our battle, had it been robots it would've been way easier... huh, maybe that is why they changed it)"

"You ready?" Aikou asked

"I guess, I still don't really know Hakkotsu. True, I see her as a friend, but we just can't really communicate (she doesn't communicate...)" Aoi replied