Chapter 36: Fear

~~~~~

Some time before the public apology transmission:

"Why do I have to clean up after U.A.? I'm a busy man" Endeavor asked.

"Maybe because the student is one of your son's classmates," Captain Boom replied "But I could easily take your place Endeavor, if you don't care then it's fine"

"Saku" Gang Orca said while placing his hand on her shoulder

"What are you insinuating with that Captain?" Endeavor asked, a little pissed

"I am just impressed how little you care... and to be honest if we talk about 'busy' between you and me, my agency is ten times larger than yours, and even I can make time to help others" the Captain replied "Maybe that is why you are still number two"

"Excuse me?" Endeavor glared at the Captain, and the room could fill the tension between them 

"Captain, Endeavor, please. This incident may become the impetus for the demise of the hero society" Tsukauchi interrupted through a computer he was communicating from since he was already in the other location.

"I was just joking. Not my fault that he is so short-tempered," The Captain said with a small laugh. 

"Ok then. We must do all we can to resolve this," Tsukauchi continued

"In the past, Captain Boom and I had Bakugo in our agencies aiming to reform his behavior. There are few men as stubborn as he is. I'm sure he's raising hell right now" Jeanist commented "We must act fast"

"I see, even you couldn't change him? The Captain told me about how even after the harsh training, he would still keep his behavior" Gang orca said to Jeanist

"It is the first time a student has kept the attitude so strong after training with me, I'll blame it on not being able to have it the full week," Captain Boom said "But to know that even with Jeanist he didn't change, then I must say... I am impressed."

"So that means we can be sure that he won't give in easily but still have the risk of having even more commotion," Tsukauchi said to himself  

"Can he be considered a threat based on your analysis?" Kamui Woods asked

"None, he is still a child... but he does have his moments," Captain Boom replied 

"He was inflexible with pride down to he roots of his hair" Jeanist added

"My comrade Ragdoll was also taken" Tiger said across the room "I cannot overlook it on a personal level"

"Based on a tracking device set by a student, we believe there are multiple hideouts. From our investigations, we know where the kidnapped victim is. We'll send the bulk of our forces there and prioritize getting the victim back" Tsukauchi said "At the same time, we will gain control of the other location we believe to be their hideout. Today will be a race against time. Don't let the villains make a move!"