Chapter 15: Captain Boom

~~~~~

The taxi driver drove through some busy streets in Tokyo. Aoi attempted to look outside many times to enjoy herself and the time she was going to spend in Tokyo, but the window in the car just kept showing her alternate reflection, and out of respect she never attempted to open the window, and didn't felt like asking for permission. After the call, it only took about three minutes to reach the great building of the Pirates of the City Agency. As soon as they arrived, Aoi paid the driver for her and her friend's rides and took her suitcase with her, along with her school bag. She stood right where she got off and looked up. From her position, it was almost impossible to visualize the last floor.

 From her position, it was almost impossible to visualize the last floor

"They were not kidding when they said it was the biggest agency..." Aoi said to herself while looking up, then she looked at the entrance which portrayed the logo and name of the agency and many people coming in and out of the building "Seems like a tourist spot"

She fixed her uniform a little and when she was about to start walking again she felt the need to see her right shoulder, and to her surprise, she found Bakugo. They both stared at each other for a moment but once their minds properly processed the situation they both snapped.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE SCARFACE/PORCUPINE!" they both screamed accordingly.

"Huh?! I am here for my internship! Why are you here?" Aoi asked aggressively.

"WELL I AM ALSO HERE FOR MINE YOU IDIOT!" Bakugo replied showing his teeth angrily

"Are you picking up a fight with me right now? Cause I feel hella tempted to punch your face!!!" Aoi answered while turning her hands to a fist.

"BRING IT ON ASSHOLE!!!" Bakugo replied.

They were both about to launch at each other until they heard a footstep at their side, and in the split of a second, they were now tied up by red tentacles which immobilized them.

"If you guys have so much energy, you both should've used it to arrive sooner... I expect both of you to behave" Said a guy who was looking at them, and whose back was also showing the very same tentacles that were tying them up "If any of you start a fight like this again, I'll make sure you regret it. Am I clear?"

The guy was tall, with red hair and yellow ends; dressed like a pirate. They both looked at him and just grunted annoyed but agreed in the end.

 They both looked at him and just grunted annoyed but agreed in the end