✨Chapter 1✨

Author's note:
Hola guys! So starting with my intro,I am new to Wattpad but a silent reader of riansh ff since a year.I great fan of riansh🤗
I'm amazed to see brilliant writing skills and imagination power and many of them are still teenagers ..truly we have talented generation.
So thought why not to give myself a chance...so it's my kind request 😇 to u of there is any mistake in my writing please ignore it..
Also this story is solely mine so if someone copies it 👿legal action will be taken..

So let's start,
A girl is seen walking aimlessly on road,unfazed about surrounding in her own chain of thought ignoring the loud horns of vehicles ,but did she care . No!

Just one moment and her life is turned upside down and why not she just got the biggest betrayal of life..by her own love.

The person for whom she was ready to fight all world , with whom she had imagined her future life, now has pushed her in deep sea of darkness , left her alone in crowd just to hold another women's hand 🥺

On other side ,
In lavish bunglow, a tall handsome guy😉 is seen cooking in kitchen with earpods  attached. His fingers working like a professional cook , discussing  work on phone .

Mind working with speed of computer ,no one can guess what he's thinking,sharp
eyes which can Pierce anyone's soul, having ability to see something beyond vision for  others..

Hoosh...I don't know how writer's post long chapters when I took half hour ,to write this by phone..

So guys ,do tell how was the chapter, also don't forget to comment and vote ....

Yours innocent author 😁